Ok Lady's Last One! Help!!!!

So we are ttc. This will be the first one we are trying for and will be our last. We have 3 girls and would love a boy.

What are some simple things I can do to help us conceive?
Are there things we can do to better our chances for a boy? (Vitamins.....ect)

Any advice will be welcomed. We start today, I am fertile today according to my app. and ovulate on Monday.

Comments

• I have no idea about making a boy lol but there is a lube out there called pre-seed that I know a lot of people swear by. Never personally used it, but have lots of friends who have. All natural and I think is supposed to help the swimmer swim a bit faster and easier lol GOOD LUCK!
  • We have never had a problem conceiving before just trying to make sure we are doing it all right since this will be our last.
  • @heather3girl look up hp levels to conceive a boy. It's correct that the mans sperm chooses the sex, but there are also what your hormones will allow or kill off. If you're more alkaline then the boys will live longer. It's crazy how it works! :-) There are foods you can eat along with a few other things that makes your body a certain hp level.
  • when we were finished, I didn't stand up..just went to bed. also on the my days app, when it said I'd be ovulating, I went to the dollar tree and got an ovulation test just to be sure and was. :-) we only did it every night during the fertile times but not every day leading to it so his body could build up. I got preg the first month we tried. :-) now my son is a month old.
  • Look up the shettles method