shoes

edited September 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
So my son is walking and u need good shoes for him I have some robeez ones the soft ones but he's feet are to bog for them now and they don't have a bigger sizes. I also bought some at babies r us the Koala brand but he falls in those cuz they are like rounded on the bottom its weird. I also bought the skidders from target but he's not ready for those yet. What are good shoes I cav get him that will help him?

Comments

• Stride rite walking booties, the high tops support the ankle, they have a small arch, 100% leather and only $29. 99 if im not mistaken. I bought them for alana and she walks perfect in them!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I only put shoes on Alanah when we go outside. It took me forever to find shoes that she could walk in outside or anywhere. Now she is walking like a pro and i went shoe crazy lol. She walks best now in the target brand white tennies and the dc's i got her at ross.
  • I love Malia's crocs for walking.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2012
    @mommylovessparkle I went their and got him a pair shoes their. Am gonna go back and him the ones your talking about he did so much better walking with these shoes and they have them in wide

@homebirthadvocate @mama_Kat. he never wears shoes if we are inside I only have them for outside and for the park. If he goes in our back yard I put socks on and he fine like that. He just started wearing shoes because he doesn't want to be carried in public we wants to walk. The Target ones are to skinny for his fat foot which sucks

@hupe23_1 that's going to be me once he can walk like a champ I already want to get him so many shoes but I have to wait to make it worth it.

@Caroline8_p my husband would kill me if I got him those shoes he hates them with a passion. I don't mind them

Thank you ladies for responding