SCREAMS!!!!

edited September 2012 in Health
I go in tomorrow to find out my actual due date...and I'm gonna try to get them to find out the sex of the baby...but what If they do the scan and I'm due like a week from now...I will die lol I'm more nervous than anything

Comments

• That's so exciting and nervewracking! Lol did you have normal periods and everything? No weight gain or no feeling sick or anything up until now?
  • No I thought my body went back to having irregular periods so I thought nothing of it....I wasn't sick or nothing then I had this abnormal bleeding and then I started to feel something move around and then I noticed the line on my tummy get dark and my belly popped out lol weird I know
  • Wow!! Lol at least you didnt have to go through feeling like you are pregnant forever, I am kinda jealous hehehe! You will definately have to update tomorrow! What time is your appt?
  • I definitely will .. My appointment will be at 10 est ... I hope they can do a gender scan for me too
  • Hopefully you have a few months to prepare for baby. Good luck! At least you've made it this far feeling great.
  • Yeah hopefully it's not the November 30th due date but I doubt that it's later than that and thank you I'll be sure to update tomorrow
  • I can't wait for you to find out!
  • I am so eager to find out lol!
  • Ooh my gosh how far along do u think u are when did u notice the movement. I would be freaking out if I was not getting pre natal care and eating things I shouldn't. Can't wait for the update so happy for u though!
  • I'm like 28wks but they will confirm it tomorrow and I didn't notice movement until mid July
  • edited September 2012
    @ebbry89 We are all going to be stalking the main discussion board waiting for your post. lol
  • Seriously I cannot wait! Lol
  • Good luck cant wait for an update!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.