back in hospital UPDATEZ at Bottom... IM HoME!!

edited September 2012 in Postpartum Health
I am back in hospital because of an infection :-( im on antibotits and i have to pump and dump for 48 hours . Will upfdate when i know more

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh no... I'm sorry :( is your Lo fully bf? Or some formula sometimes? Hope u get better soon.
  • I hope everything gets better .
  • edited September 2012
    Oh no sweetie :-( hope you feel better soon x
  • Hope you feel bettee soon
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate i had a ct scan with contrast of my abdomon to see how bad the infection is. They told me earlier my white blood cells were elevated. And my obgyn is taking care of me in the hospital and glad i noticted the infection early

I should know more in the am thank u everyone. Its hrd to type one hamded becsuse i am limited on movement becsuse of the iv placement
  • UltraSound on my leg showed no blood clots
  • Yes it made me happy since my calfs and amkles look like marshmellows. Still waiting on the ct results paged my nurses 20 mints ago for pain killers :-(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you! Good news no absess! Just an infection as soln as i am 24 hours with no fever i can go home
  • @bexiewexie Thank you hun. My mom is taking care of my baby girl. At least she gets to vist me its hard being away from her :-( How is that handsome lil man?
    @jodi102011 Thank you!

Having sharp pain still but feeling better than when i came in here
  • My LC told me it wasn't necessary to pump and dump for a ct with contrast. Hope you feel better soon!!
  • @bexiewexie it does hurt a little but you will learn to get him to latch better. My daughter is a pro know that my milk came in. They have to work a lil harder with colsotrum. I got sore nipples the first few days but the lc at the hospital told me to hand express some out rub it on my .nipple and then use lanasol breast milk helps heal!! :-)
  • @captivated they had to push 75 of contrast 2xs and then they push 100 becsuse they had issues seeing because of the edema.
  • So I just got home! I am on oral antibotics for another 7 days and iron for the next 3 months.
    I am glad to be home and feeling better the c section is still sore but no horrible pain from the infection.
    @trixiesmom8 saw you tag me so I thoughti would tag you sincr you asked about me. Aubrey was born on the 5th got discharged Sunday back to the hospital on wen. And relessed today. At least lthey let her vist me when I was getting antibotics. infecctions suck I am super lucky we caught it so early
  • I have no idea how I missed this thread!! Glad you are finally home and caught the infection early. That sucks you were away from aubrey tho..that was nice that she got to visit.
  • @Aubreysmommy glad you are home, was the infection in your legs or your incision
  • @trixiesmom8 yea its great to be home!
    @jodi102011 it was/is a internal infection in my uterus from my c section :( I have to keep taking antibotics for the next week but I will be better and infection free!
  • I bet it is. Esp now that you have aubrey.
  • Oh ok, my cousin had that also