i feel like a horrible mother

edited September 2012 in Parenting
Lately logan has been having fits where he screams.... He doesn't feel well, and I'm pretty sure he's teething. I do all the normal remedies.... Orajel...tablets.... Washcloth....tylenol if he has a fever... Etc. Doesn't work. He doesn't want to snuggle and he pushes off the breast. I'm lost. At my witts end. My husband is no help. Go figure. Logan just got to bed. Its almost 330am.... Ugh... I get so frusturated....I just want to scream... But of course I don't.. logans 9mo.... Is this a stage??? Or what?

Comments

• My daughter is ten months and also doesnt want to snuggle and she makes her whole body go rigid when you try. Youre doing okay ma, we all get frustrated. Sometimes i just have to go and stand outside and leave her in her crib for a few.
  • Might not just be teething maybe bring Lo to get checked for ear infection.

Good luck.
  • I would have Lo checked..because if it's something else you want to know before it gets worst. Good luck I really hope it gets better for you. But to me sounds like u have been doing great job.
  • Any chances it cpuld be something else? Gas maybe? Does he do this every night? During the day? At nap time?
  • It so far has just been last night. He had a fever but that's gone now. Im positive its a cold. Vicks on his feet and the dehumidifier on is the plan for the night!
  • Juliana has random nights like that buy then acts fine.
  • Awh he's just having a hard time teething hun...that doesn't make you a bad Mom. Keep your head up...and remember it passes. Maybe speak with a pediatrician or pharmacist to see what else you could possibly do. :-)