Advice please, I am so scared *Update*

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
I woke up a few minutes ago to go to the bathroom, I wiped and I have brown light pink thicker -like coming out. I have been kinda crampy, should I go down to the er? Its an hour drive but my doctors office doesn't open till 830 and that's almost 4 hours. I have never had this please help am I miscairring?

**So the doctor called me back and said since the pain is favoring right side that it could possibly be an eptopic pregnancy and they want me in tomorrow at noon for an ultrasound cause I guess it can be really serious :(

Comments

• I would hun just to be on safe side. Pink discharge is not normally bad on its own but with cramps too its just best to get sorted.
  • How far along are you? If its an early miscarriage they cant really do anything anyway. If you are in pain, go. But if not, i would wait. Hope everythings ok sweetie.
  • Thank you, I am having cramps but not anything horrible, I guess I will just try to wait. I have never had this before I am so nervous :(
  • Well if it will put your mind at rest, then go, but i just think, youl be waiting up there for hours anyway, so if you can hold out till your drs opens it may save you a lot of stress. Xx
  • You are right @joshneviesmum I should wait, thank you :), I probably would have to sit and wait forever they way they are lol
  • I'm sorry hun! Call your dr when they open. It may be nothing. I've been cramping since I found out and I'm now 16 weeks, just woke up cramming.. I hate it! I hope you feel better soon!
  • No worries doll. Hope everythings ok xx
  • I called the doctor, they just said to keep a few eye on it and follow up next week. Is this ok? Do I sit and wait until next week? My doctor isn't my favorite person...
  • Your giving me a heart attack!! If it was me I'm not sure I could wait until next.week lol, you haven't had an ultrasound yet....would they give you one if you went into the er?? I'm saying my prayers!!!
  • How far along are you? If you are still in your first tri there isn't much that can do, so yes, just keeping an eye on it is the best you can do at this point. Good luck hun!! Xxx
  • I am around 7 or 8I weeks @trixiesmom8, I am so scared. @coltensmama I am freaking out! Ultrasound next Thursday, I am so scared that I am miscairring, I just wish I could get a yes or no and not have to wait, I never had this kind of cramping or weird spotting with my other 2! :(
  • Did you have sex recently? The only time I ever bled with my first was when my husband bumped my cervix during intercourse. It was bright red and then brown the next day. Scared the poop out of us! I put myself on bedrest for the day and it stopped. (Hugs)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ourlittlenugget no it's been 4 days.. I am laying down I guess I have to wait :( thanks for hugs and prayers
  • How is it going now?
  • If it is ectopic, you can't wait a week!
  • were going at the same time tomm...tag me in the update, I will say my prayers for you! Good luck
  • My ectopic i noticed at 7 an half weeks at first i had cramps then spotting pink then had brown looking chunks coming out tmi i no glad there gettn u in tomorrow good luck i hope its not ectopic