evening primrose capsules

edited September 2012 in Health
Who has tried it and did it work? I'm thinking about using it when the time comes along with walking...and among other things

Comments

• It really works on stretching everything so it is easier to open up and close back up faster after everything. I think it really helped me I didn't even tear and I'm tinny so it was miracle. But it also gets things going. And I stayed active all through the end very good for u does get things moving up u will get moving faster after you have the baby. All around both things have positives :)
  • So when should you start using them .. I read at 35 weeks but when do you all suggest using them?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh okay sounds good I can't wait ... Now the capsules do they go in orally and vaginally or just orally ?
  • I took them orally starting at 36 Weeks and if is supposed to help you dilate, it didn't work for me. When I went into labor I want dilated at all
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I started at 32 weeks orally and 34 weeks both vaginally and orally and by 37 weeks my cervix was very soft and had her at 38 week's. I plan to do the same thing for this baby! :-)
  • I'm excited !!! Anything else can y'all recommend me doing? I really want to have the best options that will help me be successful with VBAC
  • Raspberry leaf tea will strengthen your uterus. I believe you can start anytime with that. @homebirthadvocate am I correct with that?
  • Also how many milligrams do I need to purchase with the primrose ?? And the raspberry leaf tea is it liquid or capsules or both?
  • And where can I purchase this tea??? I was gonna pay my evening primrose online next month
  • I started taking them orally at 36 weeks and vaginally at 37. I delivered him at 37+4, so I think it works!
  • What brand of the pill did you take?