similac bottles

Does anyone use them and how do you like them? Does that flappy thing really reduce the bubbles?

Comments

• I just got one in the mail. I haven't tried it, so I would like to know the answer as well cause I was thinking about getting more
  • i hated them. and if you don't screw the lid on very very tightly...it leaks everywhere. or maybe i just got a defective one?
  • I hated them too they leaked all the time and my daughter didn't like using them either...no wonder they gave them away for free for so long with purchase of formula
  • Yes they definitely cut down on the bubbles!! But mine leaked too.
  • I really liked it!Never leaked once!
  • I didn't check in before I bought some (thankfully, only two, but still out 15 bucks). I'm not to pleased with them. Maybe it was only because I only need 2 ounces right now, but they didn't really cut down on the bubbles and they did leak a bit. Did ya'll do anything "special" to cut down on the bubbles? Also, do they work okay in bottle warmers?
    @1stwoodsbaby
    @megaroo
    @blessedtxmom
  • I never seem to be able to find similac bottles...
  • @blessedtxmom yeah, I do.. but right now I never know how much I'm going to need. I'm only supplementing right now because my supply hasn't caught up with his demand, lol.
  • @aISHAmusa Walmart has them, and I got mine at babies r us. I've never seen them anywhere else.