weird question - please no judging and kinda long.

ok so Eli is a little over a month and my daughter just turned one but am I the only one that misses being pregnant so soon? if I didn't think I'd gain so much weight again, I wouldn't have a problem getting a bfp. my 6 week pp check up is this coming Wednesday and my bf and I have been having sex since 3 wks pp but using the pull out method. if I asked for a test before using the mini pill, do you think it would show up or if I use the mini pill and get pregnant, would it hurt the baby? i've never used bc before so I'm nervous on effects ... can the mini pill cause ectopic pregnancy or is that something your body does? sorry for all the questions - just really curious. oh - one more. if I get preg, being that my babies are close together,could it hurt me? I want to be normal for awhile but I wouldn't be devastated if it happened. thanks! :-)

Comments

• I'm not sure so here's a bump for you! Don't be scared of being judged. Everyone's judged for something, having too many kids, having an only child, having them too far apart, too close, having them too young or too old. There's no winning lol so just do you, and good luck!!
  • The mini pill will not cause ectopic and it is ideal to not have birth control during pregnancy, but if you are pregnant and the test shows negative, taking it for a week or two won't do much to harm the baby. It may be too soon for a urine to show. Getting pregnant so soon is a lot on your body because it is not healed from the last, however, women successfully do it all the time :)
  • OMG...wait til you daughter is at least 15-18 months old! Toddlers are SOOO much more work than babies (seriously babies are easy compared to a 2-yo!)

I'm only kinda joking. I mean, I'm not by any means judging. But, unless you have tons of help (I have 2 toddlers and no help...and I'm amazed I still have hair...) 3 kids under 3 is a LOT!!!

Both my kids were super easy babies until 15 months (my son), and 18 months (my daughter).
  • @natashalynn @captivated thank you ladies so much! and you're right @natashalynn people are judged for everything under the sun. :-) thank you @captivated for all the info, I really appreciate it.
  • @math_mommy I see where you're coming from. :-) I'm sorry you don't have any help though. I'm stressed as it is with them but part of me is ok if it happens again. ill be taking the pill as supposed to bc I'd like a few Summers to swim, ride rides, etc. past two Summers, i've been pregnant lol
  • edited September 2012
    I got prego wen my baby was 6 months an my oldest was 2 it was a suprise lol but the only thing about getn prego so soon was my body hurt so so bad evn early on in the pregnancy my hip my legs i culd barely get out of bed ive never had that problem before it was so so hard on my body but other then that i had no problems
  • I'm not judging. I just think your crazy lol! but everyone is different. I don't wasnt another right now because I want to enjoy levi before I get preg. I had such an easy pregnancy I feel like my next one I'm domed lol
  • @Mrz_Jackson yeah, I understand. thank you for sharing your experience. :-) it was hard for me getting preg when my daughter was 3 months. I think since my pregnancies were so easy, that's why I'm not scared. lol

@LeviLuv8 yeah, I feel kinda crazy too lol and yes, enjoying Eli before I get miserable would be ideal. :-) how's your love doing?
  • Yea my first 2 was to i never had any of the pains an aches everyone always talks about lol
  • @BlessedTXMom thank you -you make sense too. lol :-) I love asking questions because the answers make me think
  • edited September 2012
    I can help wen it comes to that to i have 3 my oldest is 4 an i really really wish i wulda waited to have my third its not horrible u do get adjusted but it is really hard an is expensive especially wen u have to buy 3 wardrobes for the different seasons
  • @mrz_Jackson yeah you're right. I get the pack of Walmart diapers for $20 for 184 of them so it's not that bad and I take birthing classes which gives me months supplies of them and other things. but I want to be "normal"for awhile, ya know? well.. as normal as I can be. lol
  • Yea gurl i no im sooo happy not to be prego lol jus give it a lil time so u can think more about it before making a decision i cant wait to try for another to jus not rite now
  • I've had 3 in diapers & I loved it .. But I'm crazy! Lol I miss being pregnant too, my youngest turns one in a week & I've had 2 miscarriages since March. :(
  • @mrz_Jackson I hear ya! my bf is like "a boy and a girl is perfect" so he isn't crazy about the idea of more and since I had a horrific delivery with my son, I thought 10 years would be good. lol I'm only 24 & he's only 22 so I have a feeling we'll have more..maybe just not now. :-)

@wilsomom haha, I think I'd be crazy like that too but there's nothing wrong with that. was it extremely difficult? I'm so sorry for your losses. are y'all trying or did you realize you were preg by the MC's?
  • @everyone I normally use well punctuation but I'm on my phone and it doesn't auto capitalize. :-P
  • Im 24 to an my hubby is 23 lol he wants 5 but hes done for now to an i agree 10 yrs sounds perfect!
  • @mrz_Jackson well great minds think alike :-) and I guess so do men. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2012
    It was difficult but worth it and the older ones help so much. We're not ttc but not trying not too either. I keep dollar store tests on hand at all times so I always know pretty quickly. The last time I bought 5 tests and the cashier was a young man...ha ha, he thought I was crazy! :)
  • @mama_kat it does pass so quickly.. it's like my daughter (who's now 1) was an infant just yesterday. :-( where does the time go? yeah, now I'm emotional and I think 6+ months is good. lol I'm off to hold my son. :-P

@wilsomom lol! I love preg tests! when I was in my second trimester and would get upset, I'd go buy a dollar store tests and anticipate the result Hahahaha those two lines melt my heart. :-) I hope you get what you're hoping for, girl! Even though I say I wouldn't be upset to see a bfp, doesn't mean I wouldn't be scared as all get out. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel the same way @leviluv8 I know my second pregnancy is going to be rough..I really hope not, but labor and pregnancy was so easy. I told everyone if I was garenteed(sp) that's how every pregnancy was going to go I'd have a bunch of kids lol
  • I got pregnant with my 2nd when my first was 6 months old. And the pain this time around is horrible, my hips hurt really bad bc they didn't have time to heal b4 I got pregnant again and its causing the baby to be really low, no joke his head is knuckle deep, and being pregnant so close can take a lot of ur vital nutrients but I wouldn't change a thing! Just so you know ur not the only one tht misses being pregnant. As soon as I had my first son I was ready to have another. Best of luck to you in whatever dicision you make!
  • @raylansmomma1 thank you so much! yeah I had my second a month ago and the pain with him was much more intense than with my daughter! it was so hard to walk .. plus I didn't have time to get the baby weight fully off from her so now that I had him, I need to lose 50lbs sigh lol