I'm in ALOT of pain!

edited September 2012 in Health
I think I have a ruptured cyst again but I'm not sure. I am in so much pain right now! My back hurts, both sides of where my ovaries are especially the right side hurts like hell. I had this happen a few months ago and the pain feels like it did before in the same area but worst! I am curled up in a ball & I can't get anybody to watch my son so I may have to take him with me to the hospital. Ugh!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat I am going to the hospital now, I was able to get someone to watch my son & a friend is taking me so I won't have to drive. I am just so sick of me having so many complications and these cysts. I am beyond frustrated right now.
  • @Mama_Kat right now I am still in so much pain that I started crying even though I tried to be a woman about it.....I just don't want another surgery......I do want more babies but I know if I'm not healthy than no more babies for me.
  • @bexiewexie thank you.....I think I picked the wrong day to come to the e.r......ugh! There are no open seats and I have to stand up.
  • This is a ghetto hospital, something told me to go to st josephs hospital.....ugh
  • @Mama_Kat @bexiewexie I just got in a room....waiting to see a doctor. You'd think they would hurry seeing that I couldn't walk to the room. I will continue to update as I can.
  • Unfortunately, life threatening goes first. Abdominal pain is usually last to be seen, along with back pain and migraines. Should have st least had a wheelchair! Hope you get relief soon!
  • I hope you're feeling better. Update whenever you can!
  • @Mama_Kat @bexiewexie @captivated @Starlily @Tootie08 Well after almost a whole day of sitting in a hospital & 2 doses of morphine, this is what the dr came up with.....CONSTIPATION! I was so freakin pissed! How can I be constipated if I have been pooping my life away for almost 2 wks straight & threw up the night before. UGH! He said that they found nothing. What surprised me the most was that I had a lot of pain in my pelvic area going from my hip to my back.....what the hell does that have to do with poop?! They found all this out from a ct scan. The funny part was when the dr gave me a pelvic exam I started bleeding A LOT * he asked me why was I bleeding and I said I wasn't bleeding at all when I got there or none the day before. Either I'm just lost or this dr is just VERY dumb! Didn't know they give 2 rounds of morphine for constipation.....lmao!
  • I do but he is just as dumb as the one I seen today. When I had a cyst to burst back in April, I brought the discharge papers and the cd of the test they ran to show him I had a ruptured cyst.....this fool says "oh I don't believe it was a cyst in the first place & the cause of ur pain is constipation".......I had all the proof and he still didn't believe me. @Mama_Kat
  • Actually, you can be constipated and still poop. The ft scan can show this. Constipation pain can be excruciating! Not saying there isnt anything else going on, but the ct scan would have showed pretty much anything going on in your abdomen. Sorry that it was such a waste of time!1!!