I need some good recipes!

edited September 2012 in Food
My mom took out boneless skinless chicken breast and because she is working tonight I want to make dinner. Any good recipes? I was looking for something in the crock pot lol or something easy. Thanks!

Comments

• Chicken tacos are really easy. Put chicken breasts, 1 packet of taco seasoning, and 1 jar or salsa into the crockpot, stir and cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours. Chicken should shred easily with a fork when done. Use tortillas and any other taco fixings you like to make your chicken tacos!

-If you like stuffing I like this one too:
    Swiss chicken
    You will need
    4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
    8 slices of Swiss cheese
    1 can cream of chicken soup
    1/2 soup can water
    1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing
    1/4 C. margarine
    1 1/2 C. water
    --Season chicken breasts & lay in pan, put cheese over chicken. Mix soup and water and pour over chicken & cheese. Mix stuffing according to directions on box (like stove top stuffing) and pour over chicken mixture. Cover with foil and bake @325 for 1 hour, uncover and bake for another 30 minutes

I haven't tried this one yet but it sounds good & easy!
    RANCH CHICKEN Combine: 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes. 3/4 cup parmesan cheese. 1 packet of hidden valley ranch dressing mix. Dip 8 chicken halves in melted butter and then roll in cornflake mix. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Bake @ 350 for 45 min

I haven't tried this one yet either but looks easy
    Melt in your mouth chicken breast, 1/2 c parmesan cheese,1 c greek yogurt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt 1/2 tsp pepper,spread mix over chicken breasts, bake at 375 45 mins.
  • Try eat yourself skinny recipes. It's a blog u will love it very yummy stuff but healthy twist.
  • Everyone loves salsa chicken that I make.. its super easy! Just rub taco seasoning on your chicken breast, cover with salsa and bake at 375 for 40 minutes.. a few minutes before they're done, top with shredded cheese. I like to top mine with soup cream, but my husband eats his as is..

Another easy one that my husband loves is stuffed chicken breast.. butterfly the chicken (so its open on three sides and still attached on one) and spoon in some stuffing. Use toothpicks to hold it together. Put any leftover stuffing on top, pour brown gravy over all.. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes. You don't even really need to season this because of the stuffing, but you can if you want.
  • Gonna try the salsa chicken sounds yummy!! @lucyloo288 :-D
  • FRIED CHEESE

Spray medium frying pan with PAM.

Turn stove onto medium

Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese. Any flavor will do.
    Let it fry and solidify for 3 minutes.
    Remove from heat and serve.:)
  • @Mrs4c lol is that it?? Just cheese??
  • YUP!:) super easy. You can add paprika if you like.
  • This is my favorite chicken crockpot recipe

boneless chicken breast in crockpot with large jar of salsa. A bag of frozen corn. can of black beans (i drain them). Cook until chicken shreds completely then add a stick of cream cheese let melt all the way and stir all together. Serve over spanish rice :) I love it and to make,healthier you can do no cream cheese or fat free and use brown rice instead of spanish.
  • @ashley_smashley its super good my husband asks me to mske it all the time and it is super easy!
  • What kind of Spanish rice do you use? @graysonsmommy
  • @Mrs4c Am I missing something??? The whole meal is cheese??
  • I love Easy Chicken Pie. I brown off some chicken in a pan. Add a can of condensed mushroom or chicken soup, sweetcorn and possibly some other stuff I don't remember. Warm through, put in a large ovenproof dish, add mashed potatoes (made with cream fraiche) on the top and bake for half an hour. So yummy! X
  • @ashley_smashley we just use rice a roni but im sure any kind would be good :)
  • It's a snack lol. Not a meal. Fried cheese can be made several ways, but this is the easiest. You can deep fry it too if you like. That's the traditionaWay
  • Some call them cheese chips.:)
  • @Mrs4c oh ok I was confused because she asked for chicken recipes lol
  • @Graysonsmommy I'm trying your recipe today!!! How long does it usually take to cook?
  • I put crockpot on high for 2_3 hours my sister does it on low for longer. I just check it every hour and stir and poke chicken with a fork to see if it shreds. By the end the chicken should be completely shredded.
  • @sands3 I tagged you bc I listed a salsa chicken dish here that is super easy and super good
  • @Graysonsmommy wonderful! Thank you so much
  • Welcome : ) & good luck with whatever uyou make! @sands3
  • @sands3 I made the dish @Graysonsmommy posted here. It was AMAZING. If you make it be sure to get Spanish, brown or white rice. I did not know the difference between spanish and Mexican and bought Mexican. It was too much...
  • Going to try this tonight!
  • @Graysonsmommy I just realized I never wrote back to tell you how good it was. My husband told me to get some more recipes from you lol. He made sandwiches and queso's with the left overs lol