TMI!! but it hurts !!!

edited September 2012 in Third Trimester
I went to the grocery story today and when I left and went to put the groceries in the car I noticed some pelvic pressure and then a burning sensation...well that went away now my vagina hurts like someone kicked me in my crouch lol I'm sitting on the floor because the bed is real uncomfortable right now...is this all just round ligament pain or what I just it's uncomfortable and when I lay down and get up and walk I have pelvic pressure as well and sometimes it hurts to walk then it disappears

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So what is it!!!?? The vagina part I know is ligament pain because it hurts between my thigh and my vagina lips (tmi)
  • No the pain isn't in my vagina it's around it ... I'm only 29 weeks so why has the baby dropped?
  • iv had the same sort of pain! but iv been doing a lot of walkin and stuff so i put it down to just doing too much!?
  • im 30 weeks btw
  • Yeah i am constantly walking too and every time i get the same pain
  • With my son, i had symphisis pubis dysfunction, and it felt kind of how youre describing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah I looked up spd and it didn't link up to what I was feeling and I didn't think that little bit of walking did anything I always walk around that store for a little awhile and leave out this sucks
  • You had a csection with your first, right? I was in the same boat as you, I finally complained to my doctor and she explained that it was because of my csection. The muscles are still really weak, so as the baby grew, so did the pain. I'm sorry you're hurting though, it's such a bitch. I would get on all fours and just sway, it helped me a little.
  • I have that same pelvic pressure and sharp shooting pains in my vagina. If i do a lot of walking or getting up and down i feel like ive been kicked in the crotch too. I think its from having babies so close together, not letting the muscles strengthen and the baby just pushing down. I havent found any relief for the pains.
  • Curse all csections !!! Lol yeah I think your right...it's not hurting because I'm laying down but when I get up I feel the pain around my vagina
  • And I'm constantly getting up and sitting down because I'm either running behind my son to see what he is getting into or going to get him something from the kitchen so I think I will just limit what I do for a little bit