Double strollers...infant/toddler

edited September 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
Howdy!
Just wondering what brand or what double strollers y'all might recommend for an infant & toddler.
:)
Thank you!

Comments

• Combi double! Its super light and folds up small. Plus the backs of the seats lay flat for an infant.
  • I like my baby trend sit-n-stand!
  • I also have the baby trend sit-n-stand. I havent tried it out yet, but its soooop spacious, light weight, offers many different seating options and folds up pretty small.
  • City mini double! Its like 21lbs an the smallest easiest fold up ever im 100lbs an i can throw it in an out of my tahoe lol its the side by side but fits thru any doorway so smooth an easy to push i hated the side by side doubles till i found that one
  • Ohmy goodness these are all good ones, I've been researching since the first reply on the post! Haha do you know If the chicco baby seat will fit in these strollers?
    Thanks ladies I'll keep researching :)
  • I no the city mini double has carseat adapters but not sure for which seats
  • We have a chicco double it drives so much better than others ive tried
  • @graysonsmommy how do you like the Chicco double? I was looking at that one also, I like how the infant carrier can turn towards the older sibling...is it bulky?
  • I mean its the same size as a graco my sister has one of those it is heavier bc it has better wheels which I think is worth it. I have only used it a couple times so far and I got it used from craogslist. I would like something that drives better than something that is lighter imo. But I do like that you can turn the seats to fit the carrier different ways :)
  • edited September 2012
    I looked at the chicco double and its pretty bulky doesn't fold up the best but does drive nice, I just couldn't get past how large it was folded up. . I went with the baby trend double stroller which can later convert to the sit and stand. I haven't used it yet except to mess with it with my daughter and our neighbors little boy but its light easy to drive and folds up nice and small, gives me the option to use it for one seat an an infant seat, two infant seats, two stroller searts or even the bench only option in the back for down the road.
  • edited September 2012
    I wouldn't recommend a side by side double...they're so inconvenient in so many places you wouldn't even think of. That's the only advice I can think of though.