Dr's appt today went well today BUT!!!!

Im kinda pissed that my dr's ofc is so strict on the gender ultrasound being at 20wks!!!

Im 16wks but I wanna kno wuts inside of me! Lol gotta wait 4more wks :-S

Comments

• Maybe its better that way! You don't want them giving you the wrong gender lol.

I'm so excited its at 20 weeks, my bfs birthday is at 20 weeks, that will be the best thing lol. We found out for my birthday, and find out the gender for his :)
  • If you have the extra money you can always find a place that does the 3d us and pay to find out. That's what my sis n law did. It was 80 and most places I look at its 80!
  • @ashes o so your finding out when your 20wks too??!
  • Its just much clearer at 20 weeks. Less room for mistakes. Plus they look at heart liver brain spine and other development to be sure all is growing as it should. Plus checking out your kidney and things. So its not just about gender. Its hard but its a better time. TRY to be patient!! I know its hard!!
  • @Babymaxisontheway yeah I should but my bd! dnt mind waiting till the dr's are ready to tell what im having, its just meeee! whoose getting impatient... Lol my bd just chillin lol
  • @august22baby ok cool, my due date changed n its on the 20th 2 days b4 ur's ;)
  • Yea I know what u mean I fund out at 18wks and it drove me nts efore that too lol ut when she said boy the tears came. The fact tat I was looking at my baby boy ya know!
  • @kmose77 girl u sound just like the dr & med assistant's in the ofc lok... They seen I was getting aggrevated n they were calming me dwn n saying b patient bc if u wait till 20wks it will b clear & wutever we tell u your having is wut ur having for sure, blah blah blah lol
  • i wanna know what im having but have to wait till 20 week scan hmmmm due 19th august
  • Omg @babymaxisontheway I kno im gonna cry. I cryed when I heard the 1st heart beat so finding out the gender I kno is gonna b emotional as well... I want a lil man sooo bad lol... But I wont complain if its a girl either *shrugs* :)
  • Im due on the 20th,
    welcome to that gotta wait till 20wks cramp! lol @mum2b0811
  • its hard tho as i need to know as if im having a boy i have to prepare my flat as hubby has aspergers and if im having a boy my baby is 98% likely to have it too x
  • I get to do mine tomorrow and ill be almost 22 weeks some place make you wait longer bc they have other stuff they need to look at and ins will have issues in paying for more then one
  • gd luck hunni
  • @My1st Bahahaha, Sorry :P I know its hard, you just want it anyway, even if its just a hint at what it could be!! Hang in there, it will fly by!
  • @myfirst cant believe im due day b4 u yay what cravings have u got
  • @kmose77 lol yea im gonna hang in there
  • edited March 2011
    @mum2b0811
    Yay I gotta prego buddy! Lol We gotta check up on each other!
    mcdonalds n nothing but spicccccy food!
    ;)
    U 2 @aug22baby our due dates r all so close, days apart!!!! :)
  • omg i crave macdonalds lol
  • Lol omg I love it now more than EVER!! :X @mum2b0811
  • @august22baby
    Same here I want me a lil boy in my arms :/
  • maccy ds hamburgers thats all i really want to eat
  • I crave the snack wraps, mc chicken, n chicken nuggets... &&& carmel sundae's
    Yuuuum! \:D/
  • lol gd girly
  • You should try one of those 3d ultrasound places..I'm going to..went there for my 2d too since my dr office keeps pushing me aside was only 17 dollars and I got lots of pix.
  • i keep having my scan date changed