update on baby and me

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
I am dialated to a 1 1/2 cm. My cervix is starting to open. I was planning on going home at 28 weeks however with recent changes that wont be happening. I am not leaking fluid just pee. I had 3td round of steroids last night and last one today. The shot affects my intertitsis cycitis big time so last night i was head down on bed with legs up as high as they would go propped up on pillows to keep off bladder, worked really well however didnt sleep at all. The pillows were also for my hips. Baby girl is doing good will have ultra sound on friday to measure her. Please pray my baby girl stays put a little longer.

Comments

• Praying for you.
  • You're doing absolutely everything you can for her, so just keep up the good work. We are pulling for you!
  • Those steroids can work miracles! You are doing so good (I know it has to be so hard on you physically and emotionally...)

Did I read (on another thread) that you have a growth scan on Friday?

Are you at 26 or 27 weeks now?
  • Praying for you and your little girl hun, you are doing so well - I can't imagine how hard it is! Keep baking baby girl, mummy doesn't need to meet you just yet!
  • Thanks guys, i am 27 weeks today, i have a growth scan on friday.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear the news from her growth scan!!!