I feel like s$-*!!

So i have been pretty sick the last few days, my stomach feels like it's rolling around like clothes in a dryer, i am having meat aversions like my last two pregnancies and i am feeling like poopy! I cant hardly fathom the thought of eating anything, let alone any meat! :0& anyone have any suggestions on anything to drink, candy that can help sooth my tummy?
I am only 6 weeks and praying the tummy probldont last 6 more weeks! TIA!!

Comments

• Some of the things I loved pre pregnancy I can't stand the thought of even smelling them. I called the ob they told me unisom and b6 will help..but it didnt for me im on zofran now.. I have figured out when something sounds good eat it.. lol its better than not eating at all.. I'm only 8 weeks and feeling a little better some days I don't have to take the zofran.. But I know how you feel lady :(
  • Mints help me a little..
  • Ty @nikki2690 i will try anything i feel awful! Just not throwing up! (Yet lol )
  • Cherry popsicle .
  • I'm getting there too....oddly jolly ranchers have helped a little bit....let's pray it passes quick lol
  • Try very bland soft foods that hardly have any smell to them. Most aversions start with smells, so cut that out and see if it helps you. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Oh no! I went through hell with hyperemesis with two pregnancies and I wouldn't wish that on anyone! I have no idea what would work other then Zofran or Phenegren because literally nothing else worked for me :-( I hope this passes for you quickly!
  • Thank you ladies! I hope it doesn't last too long!
  • Mineral water with lime and beer salt helps me alot!!!!!
  • I'm sorry :( I am in the same boat, am 7wks today. But Zofran is working miracles!
  • with my last pregnancy zofran was the only thing that helped. I'm 9 weeks right now but won't have insurance til 12 weeks so I'm just trying to suck it up...but it's horrible!