got sent home from work...

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I started crying for basically no reason at work. Im in sales. On my feet for 10 hours straight . Super tired and feel like I wanna run to the bathroom every five minutes. Anyone else having breakdowns in the worst places??

Comments

• Me!! I wish they would send me home tho! They just laugh and say oh shes just pregnant...
  • Its the worst when your at work! My hormones get crazy dealing with customers ( I'm on sales too) I kinda went crazy with a customer the other day! Whooops lol
  • Im a bartender and work 8 to 12 hr shift!!!! Plus its a beach bar so im the only prego one and it gets sooo hot there
  • It was so embarrassing bc most people I work with don't know im pregnant yet so they all just think im crazy!
  • My first day back to work after finding out I am pregnant I had a lady freak out on the phone hard at me and I threw the phone at one of my employees and ran outside and just balled my eyes out. when i came back inside he was still on the phone with her and I just hung up on her and called my boss. He just laughed at me and after talking to her totally understood why I broke down like I did. My employee said he wouldnt tell anyone but my boss did it for me the next day. It was so embarrassing!
  • I deal with customers all day too. Its bloody hard. I get more angry than crying tho which doesnt fly well lol
  • Lol I'm the same with natashalynn I get more angry than cry and I sometimes do get attitudes with the guest but I have always been a smart ass lol ;)
  • Im a nanny for 11 hours a day...i usually have very good patience with them but....not so much anymore! And I dont want to yell at them they arent my kids and they really arent being that bad but I just want to screeeeeaaaam! Its so hard to keep myself calm for them!