morning sickness is creeping up on me.

edited September 2012 in First Trimester
Boo! Dry heaved this morning. My stomach feel all whishy washy. Its not to bad this time around hopefully it wont get worse.

Comments

• Good luck.. I h ave it bad :(
  • good luck! i still have it at 30weeks!! thought it had gone away back when i was 14 weeks but its risen its ugly head again!
  • I almost just made this same post lol...I can't even stand up with out feeling sick...BLAHHHH! Lol
  • With my first son I had morning sickness the first 6 months of my pregnancy, with my 2nd I only have it the first 3 months but now tht I'm close to the end of my pregnancy it has come back with a vengance sometimes it gets hard to do anything from being sick, best of luck to u. The only thing tht I have found to help make it bearable is the life savers mints.
  • I've been eating salty things it kinda helps. Lemonade is helping too. @Nikki2690 with my first i lost 20 lbs from being sick all day everyday up until week 14
    @Denois @raylansmommy1 that sucks hope it gets better for yall.
    @coltensmamma i believe i woke my sil up this morning. I'm not very quite when it come to getting sick lol. Your welcome to share my post lol.
  • Im 12 weeks and still feel sick i just want to not have this for the rest of my pregnancy.
  • I had it horribly bad with my first till like 24weeks and this time its not so bad but there are times where it is killer!