wtheck is wrong with society

edited September 2012 in Parenting

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=D4Uo0hLyIt8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=D4Uo0hLyIt8

Where are the parents of the 9yr old. I don't think my child will be attending daycare. That's horrible. Daycare lady should loose her license.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    I know... its like wtfreak @ashley_smashley
  • Every daycare is different and obviously that one is not well run at all. What I don't understand is why is a 9 year old in a room with infants??? Doesn't the state have age requirements?? Most states do... this is just shocking and disgusting.
  • "He's just a normal child"..Yea ok...
  • I think the 9yr old was one of the daycare workers children, if this is the same story I'm thinking of. I didn't watch the video, though some I'm not sure if Its the same one..
  • I posted about this about two months ago n yes that is crazy
  • Omg that's horrible I just cried watching this poor babies. That kid needs some serious help
  • That is disgusting. The lady says he takes meds for something, but clearly they aren't working. I think there comes a time when a parent must make a choice for the safety of others as well as themselves. Whose to say he doesn't start abusing his parents as he gets older. I would hate to have to make the choice, but if my child were so uncontrollable that he was hurting babies, it would either be more meds, extensive therapy, or an institution (as a last resort). This just irritates me that a mother would allow her child to be in the position to hurt small children when she knew he needed extra attention.

And before anyone hops on a soapbox about how I don't know the situation, your right. BUT I did also grow up with a developmentally disabled sister. I am not unsympathetic, but that child is clearly out of control and a danger to others.
  • I saw this awhile ago, I couldn't watch the whole thing. Its ridiculous...that's why I only trust the daycare I took my kids to. Poor babies:'(