what it this?

edited September 2012 in Second Trimester
Ok i have spend like two day with a bad pain in my leg and she is all swalled and hurts even more when i walk....this thing already happend to me for my first pregnacy and when the doc saw it he decide to induce me...i have 25wks now and i have a different doctor now what u guys thinks it is??

Its hurts a lot even if i walk, just stand, stay still, or even when i sleep :(

Comments

• It's not sciatic nerve pain? I don't know why they would induce for that, tho?
  • What exactly is it?
  • I was thinkning sciatic nerve to
  • Is it warm to touch?? It almost sounds like a blood clot. Definitely get it checked out.
  • @lucyloo288 idk why but my frist doctor do it for my first pregnacy but he make a lots of mistakes that is why i change him...but he look consern when he saw my. leg
  • Is a sharp pain i dont know how to describe it but its hurt a lot when a walk and when i keep stand
  • @dadof2n1togo sorry but what it a blood clots i dont really understand full english
  • @Mrz_Jackson why u think is the sciatic nerve?
  • My leg is really swalled and even more in the knee area...my hb is so worry bc i cant sleep well and im in so much stress for this :( i will call my doctor so she resquedule my app asap
  • If your leg is swollen, its not sciatic nerve pain. I don't really know what else it would be, so I'd call your doctor.
  • If you are concerned maybe call the on call doctor and see if they recommend you going to the hospital. If its super swollen and a different color you should get it looked at.
  • edited September 2012
    Its have a different color in a spot on the knee and in my feet is like purple or blue...but i call her but she dindt anwers so i will resqedule my app bc im really concern bc it happen before and i comment her this and she dindt do anything...if i still getting pain i will go to the hospital
  • edited September 2012
    O yea its not sciatic nerve pain good luck keep us updated
  • I would recommend going to the hospital personally. A blood clot is when the vein gets blocked. They can that easily even when pregnant.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would say go into the hospital also bad swelling can happen if you have Lymphadema...it's better that you get it diagnosed before it gets more severe..
  • Ok im really concern now i try to call my doc again and they dont answer so im waiting to hb to get home so he take to the hospital :(
  • Well i go to the hospital but when i get there my doc just call me back and she told not go bc she is going to resqedule.my app for this tuesday but she told meto sleep with my feet in a high position and not to walk so bed rest for me
  • With the swelling and discolored spot I would worry about a blood clot or cellulitis. Both of which are dangerous. I would go to the emergency room anyway especially since you're pregnant
  • Yes i just go there anyway and when she call me i told her i was in the hospital and then she told me she was in there too so she pass by and check on my knee and told me that she have to make some test and she took urine and blood test and she send me home and told when she gets she result she would call me....then in the afternoon she told the test go out good but she have to make another test and she thing a xray so she could see whats going on but she told me it was all swalled and the blue spot it wanst to bad but its better to take precautions but she told me that i dobt have to be in the hospital just in bed rest