Comments

• What is he like a mechanic? The reason i ask is what buisness does he have chnaging other peoples oil. ?
  • edited May 2015
  • When my husband checks the oil it doesnt take but two min with us in the truck. if he did it at the grocery store there really is no need for him to do it again. =/ unless he changed it?
  • edited May 2015
  • What was he at her house or at the parking lot i must have misread it? I know you have had issues sith your mom but has she always been truthful to you
  • Oh lol just saw your comment sorry preggo morning brain
  • edited May 2015
  • Did your mother actually see him there? Maybe the lady told your mom at church that he checked the oil and she assumed he was at her house? Seems innocent to me but does it look or sound like he's hiding anything? Maybe is all just a misunderstanding
  • edited May 2015
  • Yea. If you say your mom lies alot, I'm sure your husband is being honest with you. Believe him unless HE gives you a reason not to
  • edited May 2015
  • Maybe that's a good idea.
  • Well if she has lied to you before n he hasnt there is your answer hun. =) i hope this is just a misunderstanding.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can see your predicament, as your mother is very active in the church you wouldn't expect her to lie. Sometimes they are the worse, sad but true.

I say follow your gut. If you know your mother as a liar, then what are the chances she's lying once again.

My question... Why do you suppose she feels the need to lie about something so innocent? I know you said she doesn't care for your husband, but what good can she bring by being deceitful. I'm sorry sweetie.
  • If you think something isn't right, then it probably isn't. Go with your gut hun, you feel stuff for a reason. Us women have our intuitions. Maybe ask the woman like you know he was at her house? Just be like yeah...(insert hubbys name) was at your house checking your oil...was everything okay with your car? If he was there she'll say everything was fine, if he wasn't she'll say he wasn't at her house, they were in the parking lot. Idk how else you would get the truth...
  • edited May 2015
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wouldn't worry much about it if he told you what happened, and didn't go to her house! :)
  • Oh so your Mom didn't actually SEE him? Hmmm....now that makes it different.