getting pregnant after a MC

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
I had a missed abortion ( mc) back in april and me and the bf discussed trying for the month of oct since I always wanted a june baby and I'm currently in nursing school and having a june baby would allow me to continue to go to school and have the baby on summer break. But I am extremely nervous. My last pregnancy was my only mc I currently have 3 other children. I'm worried that its going to happen again, and since I'm only trying for the month of june does anyone have any natural ferility tips? Thanks ladies

Comments

• Bump, I know a few people that have had a mc hun and get pregnant and had a very healthy baby, so don't be scared just start taking prenatal vitamins, hopefully someone can help dear and good luck!
  • I hope so. :-) thanks
  • I had a mc may 2nd and conceived on may 17th
  • @kenzie0713 wow. That gives me some hope. I heard that only. 30 percent of couples concieve the first monthv trying and since I'm only trying for this month. I'm worried
  • I m/ c and found out I was pregnant 7is wks layer
  • I had a mc and got pregnant again before I had another period. Good luck xox
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my mc Feb 2011..got my bfp in march 2011. Had her Nov 2011. I mc early of Feb like the 4th and pretty sure I conceived around the 23rd of Feb.
  • @ladies thanks l am just going to bd and I believe if it was ment to be it will happen but thanks for all your support
  • @hsweetie21 I had a miscarriage on June 3rd 2012 and I have 2daughters that was my 1st miscarriage also I want another baby but I'm scared to try I thought I was preg this month but AF showed her face.....
  • @i_believe I kno what you mean I'm scared. I would never wish going through a miscarrriage on my worse enemy. It was such a horrible experience for me. I guess all we can do is wish for the best
  • @hsweetie21 I'm sending lots of baby dust your way
  • I had a mc December 2009 my husband deployed 2 weeks later got back in august 2010 I found out in September 2010 I was pregnant.
  • edited September 2012
    Had a mc in aug. 2010 got preg. Dec 2011 and just had my lil girl on sept 5th :-)
  • Thank u ladies for the stories of encouragement. It helps to hear all of ur stories
  • I had a mc in april 2009 & it took us along time to get pregnant again but what does work for me is when we go a montg witgout having sex then we magically conceive weird i know but we got pregnant mid july 2010 i was induced woth my son three wks + before our dd then i was 9wks and had a miscarriage the end of dec 2011 and we conceived again mid march after baby daddy and i didnt have sex for a month or more. That seems to work for us every time. I dk why or what it is i think his sperm gets more concentrated or something but we have sex alot and i think the more we have sex the less effect it has on getting me pregnant that when we stop completely and do it again bamm im pregnant. Hope this helps