just to say..

edited September 2012 in Relationships
Had a argument with Nate he hit me few times. Sighs. Can't eat ect

Comments

• Why are you taking it so lightly? thats something you should be concerned about..
  • Get help please!
  • Yeah im ok. Just shocked he's never hit before. Im so upset can't even fathom to eat
  • Your not still in the same place as him are you?
  • He's @ work ..he's going to a buddies house after
  • If he was my husband he wouldn't be going to work or a buddies, he would be going to jail! Smh
  • Have you told anyone? Take pictures of your injuries? I hope you take some action. No one deserves this.
  • Coming from experience and everything I've been through...you have to do something about it now. If not he's going to think youre just going to be his little b*tch and you won't do anything about it. It'll get worse...and if he thinks he's not affecting or hurting you anymore...he'll go to the kids to hurt you. Mine started out with calling me names and telling me what I could and couldn't do...it escalated within two years to literally getting beat. Please don't put your kids through that...they'll think it's okay to get treated like that in their relationship...you do NOT want that for them!
  • You probably wont leave, i know, but please please consider going somewhere he isnt. At least for a little while. you did NOT deserve to get HIT. Ive been in two abusive homes, and in my experience, once they start with the physical stuff it doesnt stop. please seek support honey.