is something wrong with me?

edited September 2012 in Health
I'm not pregnant as far as i know and I'm currently taking the pill necon 1/35 to be exact..
i haven't ever had problems with my cycle even after i gave birth it was normal after a few months. Now the past 3 months *TMI* i bleed for one day then the rest of the 5-6 days its just clots not big ones but they don't even come out .. ? Its more like bloody discharge.. my pad will stay clean the whole day but i still change it every 2 hours but still? I'm confused. I have so many pregnant symptoms but they can also be from my period. I keep taking tests but i get a bfn and also i got a blood test about 4 months ago and it said i wasn't pregnant either .. should i make an appt or is this normal.?

My symptoms include:
Boobs hurting
Cravings
Really bitchy
Crying a lot
Gained weight
Feel movement in my tummy (can be my uterus shrinking since i had a baby a year ago.)
Really tired
Extremely cranky

The list goes on.!!

Comments

• I would consider changing your pill. I think a doctor visit would at least ease your mind
  • @tinka1326 i thought it was the pill too but i been on them a long time with no worries :/

Bump!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can be on the pill for a long time and then begin experiencing side effects that you never have prior.
  • My period is always only a day long, I'm on the pill but not that same one. It is so light that I dont even use a pad and only the first day I use a tampon, after that it is only some blood clots when I go to the bathroom. As for the tummy movements... I think that after you are pregnant and experience that you always feel them. After I had my first I would have gas pains or just a growling tummy and I would always think awe it feels like a baby, when I told my MIL this she said it never went away with her, she still has movements that remind her a baby was in there.
  • @mama_kat i think your right I'm going to make an appt now. I hopefully i get in soon their office is always busy.

@captivated oh okay i didn't know that..

@my2boys lucky girl ! Lol i wish i would only have my period for 1 day, but then again i don't mind because now i have no cramps at all. That's amazing about the "kick" like movements :)
  • I feel so dumb right now @my2boys lol i thought you meant like one day and you were done, i didn't realize it was the same as me until i read it again. What are you going to do about it? See your doctor or just let it go?
  • Let it go, it's been like that since I've had my first son four years ago. I told the doctor before and he ran some hormone tests and something else but he said everything was normal.