young moms

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
So I am worried bc I am so young to have a kid I am excited as well as my boyfriend who I have been witg for 3 years, just worried. I want my kid to think the world of me, and I still want to neet my dreams. I graduated hs a year and half early and am in college now. Just wanna kniw if there are any other teen moms out there!

Comments

• Yes there is. I was 19 when I got pregnant with my son n now he's 13 n now I'm expecting my second . Its hard especially when ur young.
  • Yes I had my son at 18 n I was so nervous of being a horrible mom or just not being enough for him id cry all the time to my mom becuz shes the best :) well im now 20 my son will be 2 sunday I just had my 2nd on the 17th shes still in NICU but let me tell u it may be hard fustrating but its the best thing in the world n u can still do everything u want it may be harder but it pays off when u have somebody to share it with :)
  • Hey im only 18 and im expecting my first i also graduted hs and i am also a certified medical biller and administrative assistant...i was homeschooled so i would go to school once a week all the other days i would go to college so i finished both around the same time!! it may be harder to accomplish ur dreams but its all up to you and how hard you try just keep your head up...your baby will appreciate it good luck :-D
  • Yup im 18, just finished college and been wit my boyfriend for 3years on monday, im 8w 5d, how far are you? :)
  • im 18 && this is my first, !im 12 weeks today, im in school, ! and i was with my baby daddy for a year& & a month, ! things didn't work out, ! now since im pregnant he don't come around much talks tome like ima dog, ! so just be happy, !(: no worries.
  • Im a 17 and my fiance just got pregnant i'm pretty excited!! She graduated 2 years early and is in college and I have 3 more months of HS and am enrolled in fire school to be a fire fighter.. We're really excited to be bringing a new addition to our family and you should be too! She gets worried sometimes to but when this 9 months is over and your little angel is here you will be so happy:)))!!
  • I'm 19 and 13 weeks pregnant with my first. I graduated on time last year after switching to a high school in college program. Regular high school was too slow for me. I got married in October and found out I was pregnant 2 months later :) This baby will be my husband's fourth (he's 20 years older than me). I'm going to go to college next semester and in winter quarter.
  • I'm 17 and 8w 2d
    Thanks so much guys!!!! My bf is only 2 years older but he is gonna b a good dad!