Would you? Please read

I desperately need to make more money. I'm a hairstylist and I'm just not that busy at work right now so I'm gonna put up a flier at my apt complex offering to come to you to do your hair and I'm thinking of cutting my salon prices in half. Like my haircuts in salon are 28 so it would be 14 and so on. Would y'all pay that much for someone to come to your place on your time basically? Thoughts and advice is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• I would my hair is in need lol my stylist is booked till November... good luck hope u get lots of new customers
  • Thats really cheap for someone who would go to you. Im sure you will get alot Of costumers.
  • I would love that. It would be so much easier for me. Where do you live?
  • I would certainly pay that!! Great idea. Put up those flyers ASAP!
  • I would love that too! Why don't you give out half off haircut coupons at your work since your lowering the price to $14 make it $7 with the coupon JUST TO BRING IN CUSTOMERS lol then go back to $14 when they come back. You will for sure bring in more customers.
  • Thanks ladies!
    @pregojenn I live in fort worth tx
    @mommylovessparkle my salon prices are made by the salon not me so I can't make it that cheap there
  • Usually when I do on location work I charge more than the salon. You're taking up your personal time, and saving them a trip. I know you wanna get business, but please don't sell yourself too short. Why not start at $20? That's still an amazing price.
  • I do! @blessedtxmom I work at sheltons salon and day spa. There's one in Arlington so you might of heard of it :)
  • @starrxoxo9 I don't really feel like I would be selling myself short just because in salon I only get a percentage of what my clients pay so after the salons cut and all the taxes I will most likely get more in my pocket this way. And I live in a government funded apt complex so I'm trying to be reasonable so people can afford it
  • @blessedtxmom daired is actually Sheltons brother lol
  • Oh ok. Well do what you think will work best.
  • UM YES! I can't take Makenzie to get my hair done it would be horrible but if someone came to me where she could play in her house and i could get my hair done for that cheap it would be awesome! Where are you from? lol
  • I think $20 would be a great price. Don't forget you're going to have to factor in the cost of gas. I would totally pay $20 for someone to come to me to cut my hair!
  • @mallory27 lol I'm in tx

@natashalynn I'm offering it mainly people in my apt complex so I can just walk to their place when I'm not at work
  • Oh I gotcha. That's a steal of a deal my friend. Definitely a win win!!