edited October 2012 in Pregnant

Comments

• Get resting lady! Lots of good books and Netflix would be my suggestion and enjoy the rest before baby arrives!
  • I see a lot of naps in my future @littlenat86 :) thanks hon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oooo, how exciting! Your pregnancy went by fast!
  • I'm barely halfway there @Mijita. I'm only 25 weeks. I had to be taken out of work early though because of all the contracting. He's not quite ready yet. :)
  • Ooooo, no wonder it seemed fast. :p

Stay in there little guy!
  • Aww good get some rest!! Im in so much pain at work im hoping to make it till halloween lol. Hope everything is going well other thab the contracting!
  • edited September 2012
    @Graysonsmommy I was really hoping to make it until at least November. :( I absolutely can't do my job now though and I know that, so I'm resting a lot. My family is going to get sick of me. Haha If you're in so much pain, wouldn't it be worth asking your boss for some kind of lighter duty? I don't know what you do, though. There's no such thing as light duty in my field so maybe same goes for you? Hopefully you make it as long as you want to. :)
  • edited September 2012
    bed rest sucks. i was on it my last month and a half .Netflix is amazing, also try picking up a new book e books are cheep if you have a kindle or a andriod phone.
    there are even free books ! :) i also picked up knitting.. (Okay looming lawls) and still working on a blanket i hope to get it done soon tho i ran out of yarn that i was using because it got all tangled up :/
  • Lol! Well, I do have crochet I started when I was pregnant with my first son...almost 5 years ago! I forgot about it. I guess I can get going on it again. :) Thanks for the suggestions. @Aubreysmommy hope you're feeling tons better now.
  • @RTMommy your very welcome! i am doing much better allmost done with my antibotics! im am just enjoying my little girl :-D
  • Rest up lady. Keep that baby cooking. ;)
  • @mommyof3girls I'm doing so little, I'm scared I'm going to start packing on weight! Ahh! lol I'm going to have to start prenatal yoga or something to keep in shape while I'm on "light duty" at home. :)
  • @RTMommy: Netflix is gonna be your new best friend.
  • Get to resting and alot, I took that for granted when I was pregnant now I wished I could have rested more. ...
  • @veevee embarrassingly enough, I don't even have netflicks. I have on demand, though.
    @AishaMusa yep, I'm not taking the rest for granted. I'm just not used to having nothing to do. It's so weird! I'm doing little projects for his nursery though, so keeping busy so far. :)
  • @RTMommy: Get Netflix. Its much better than OnDemand.