Evaporation Lines ***Update****

I took a pg test yesterday. At first I only saw one line. After an hour I checked the test and it had a second pink faint line. Now, I know I'm supposed to check before the ten minutes mark. But I cant stop thinking about it. The test still shows the two lines. It has never happened to me before. My pd is due on the 24th. I've been having alot of nausea, I can smell everything, my teeth are sensitive and I'm getting hungry at 6am!!!. Has anyone gone through this and got a bfp after a few days?

Comments

• Honestly hun i would just wait before jumping to conclusions. Maybe take a test in the morning. And only read it during the alotted time.
  • I know how hard it was for you to get pg in the first place, so I really hope it's a good sign...but I agree with Steph. Take a test in the AM. :) Fingers crossed super hard for you!
  • The same thing happened to me 3 times... I check the test an hour later & there was a light faint line that even my oldest daughter kept telling me... no mom there's nothing there... but I saw it... even though it was 6 days b4 my lmp & the line appeared an hour later... I new that line was there... so all 3 times after seeing a faint line I went to Wal-Mart & purchased first response DIGITAL test & all 3 times it was positive... I had a baby boy in June... whom is now 3 months & 11 days & I am currently 7 weeks prego... Good luck :)
  • If it doesn't show in the correct time, it is not an accurate result. This always happens to me and was not pregnant any of those times. Get a blood test hun.
  • I did the same thing this morning, but I took another one tonight & it was bfb when I looked at 9 minutes. Just keep testing every day for a while until you know for sure. (dollar store cheapies)

Good luck! :)
  • @Everyone thank you so much for your advise :). I am planning to test tomorrow morning. I'm still having alot of nausea all day and I've been getting dizzy. I was never dizzy when I was pregnant with my son. If I'm not pregnant I wonder what is going on with my body. I wasn't planning to get pregnant anytime soon. I was actually planning for next year. But if I am pregnant I will be the most happy mommy on earth :)
  • I always get dizzy when pg, it's usually one of my first signs. I hope you get your bfp!

• @WyattsMommy @adding1more @Wilsomom @Mom2ING @captivated @babysolorio @RTMommy @Steph_Due_101611

Update: I took like 4 more tests. 2 of them had the second line very faint in the first ten minutes then the second line dissapeared. The other two were bfn. A few minutes ago I went to pee and when I cleaned myself I had brownish discharge. So I guess I'm going to start af :( I'm sad but at the same time I'm happy because I need to loose weight before trying again. Thank you ladies for your support :)
  • Now, I need to find out what's going on with all the symptoms that I have :/
  • Hmm...I don't know. The day I was supposed to start AF with this pregnancy, I had a one time brown discharge. I'm not thinking you're completely out, yet. Maybe it's just super early for you to test positive. :)
  • @RTMommy thank you for your wishful thinking but I started af this morning. :( I'm a little depressed but God has a plan for me :)
  • Awh, I'm sorry. I know you have things to do before you have another, but part of me was hoping this one would just come super easily for you. <3
  • edited September 2012
    @captivated thank you :). @RTMommy Thank you! In a way I was hoping to be pregnant. I just hope it doesn't take me another 12 yrs to get pregnant :/
  • Ack! No kidding. I'm sure it won't! :)
  • Brown discharge sometime means implantation ?
  • We just both went through the exact same thing! I started af today too! I'm glad you see God's hand in it, but it is hard, especially when we see that second line....it really messes with your mind. Lol

• @RTMommy lol! By then I could be a grandma instead of a mommy lol :)
    @SalasMommy unfortunately It wasn't implatation :/ I started my af today
    @Wilsomom I have no other choice but to trust God. It is very hard :( It's so weird that we both went through the samething at the same time lol.