eating right or wrong

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
If you dont eat too healthy and eat alot of junk food could it have effects on your baby? Could they get diabetes if you dont eat healthy

Comments

• you could develop gestational diabetes, high blood pressure etc....healthy foods provides the nutrients your child needs to develop properly.

Also empty calories just makes you put on weight which you will have to lose after labor.
  • Okay im just wondering cause for some reason all that sounds or looks ok to me is food thats not so healthy so im gonna try to eat more healthy
  • Girl thats for us all! Lol I love mexican food so I gotta find a balance.

But remember it's ok to enjoy junk food, just dont make it the main part of your diet.
  • I feel guilty cause everything healthy looks sooo gross
  • I know. But gotta remember why you are doing it, wanna provide your child with any and every tool to make him or her successful. In this case its eating properly.

:) good luck.
  • ive been pretty lucky other than today my biggest craving is burgers with tomatoes which i make at home. today for some reason ive had a serious sugar craving
  • Wahh all i ever crave is fast food:(
  • mines been whoppers for fast food so i just bought all the ingredients to make them ant home and i get to add turkey bacon
  • Thats smart i guess i could just make the things at home:)