First steps

edited September 2012 in Ages & Stages
Rion had been walking, holding our hands for quite a while. usually when you let go he sits. Well tonight when I let go he took for steps to me. Then we went in the living room to show daddy. He walked to hubby the back to me and back. Then he walked right up to the tv lol, it was amazing! He turns one next saturday !!!!!!

Comments

• That's so exciting!!!
  • Aww yay Rion!!
  • Ommmmggg that's awesome! Go Rion:) can you telk him to tell my Julian to not be scared.lol
  • Yay Rion, thats great girl :) nyla has been walking for a lil over a week now just about 7 steps at the most. I cant wait to see pics of Rion's bday party. I want to see him in his cookie monster shoes lol its so cute!!
  • edited September 2012
    Omg soo excitIng!! Yay go rion! :D I can't wait til hazel walks. She can only take one step before she falls lol
  • @nylasmommy yay Nyla too! I cant believe they are walking. Hazel loves when we walk holding her hands but she hates her walker. She loved it in the store but when we brought it home she wanted nothing to do with it. Lol such a difficult child.
  • Its the greatest feeling when we see that. I actually held my breath as my lo started to walk. Now she is a lil pro. Awesome!
  • @myheartzx3 Happy Birthday girl :)
    Lol, nyla doesnt play with her toy walker anymore also lol. Hazel is such a quick learner. She will b running to u for cake on her bday haha.
  • @nylasmommy lol at least she used it. We tested it out in the store and she was having fun walking on her first try so we bought one...and Everytime we put her in it she cried. So she never used it at home. What a waste if 66$. I knew that was gonna happen because she likes lots of stuff at the store then hates it at home. Haha. And thanks!! Yay I'm getting old :/
  • @baileygoose @1stwoodsbaby thanks girls
    @juliansmommy it was amazing! Lol I'll tell him!
    @nylasmommy thats great girl, go nyla! They are just getting too big! I'm super excited for his party, it's this up coming saturday!
    @myheartzx3 thank you! Hazel is such a fast learner! Rion didn't like his walker toy either!
    @crisjoe yea it was awesome, congrats on your baby being a pro now lol!
    @blessedTXmom yay patrick, yes they are getting too big!
  • Nylas party is on Saturday also :)
  • @nylasmommy thats kool, they will be eating cake together! Ours is from 1~3 pm, what time is yall's!
  • edited September 2012
    Ours start from 12-7, eating cake at 4
  • @nylasmommy wow thats a long party! I feel like its my birthday. We already gave rion his gift from us, its a club house, with stove, sink, tool box with tools, picket fence, mailbox. Its so cute and he loves it! He goes to the doorand says "out" then when he sees the club house he points and says "play"
  • Lol, hes so smart. Nyla doesnt say words like that yet BC she says words in Cambodian lol :) but I love his play house. Thanks for sending me the picture. I love that ur place has lots of grass area. Nyla still hates grass BC shes a city girl like her mommy lol. I still havent gotten nyla a gift :( Cambodians party all day long lol. They eat n drink from when the party starts til it ends n after the kids eat cake the adults gamble lol. I rented a princess jumper for the kids to go in the backyard
  • @nylasmommy my place doesn't have near the amount of yard my mom has but we have a little one! Thats good that Nyla will learn two languages! The jumper for her party will be so much fun, I think I'll get one for Rion next year! Yeah we cajuns can party long and hard too, but not for kid parties, I don't want all those rug rats messing my house. But I'm sure my immediate family will come early and stay late!
  • aww, so exciting! My son took his first steps at 8 months back in July but just mastered it 2 weeks ago (10 months) and can walk everywhere all by himself! He still falls sometimes but I got soo excited when he finally got it down! And of course sad at the same time cuz he's getting older!
  • @smcox wow you got an early walker! Yea hes doing pretty good with it but still primarily crawls. He does just stand up and walk a few times a day! He will be one saturday so we keep making him practice!