its almost baby day!!! Updated with pictures in a comment.

edited September 2012 in Labor
Well today is the day! Im in the hospital, hooked up and ready to go. Started cervidil at 2pm. Was only a tad dilated. Will be rechecked at 2am! Baby Troy will be here sometime tomorrow.

3:35pm - after 90 mins of cervidil I've already changed from just a tad dilation to 2cm and 50% effaced. The doctor just stripped my membranes to keep the progress going. Ahhh I never though I'd change this fast.

4:05am - you ladies that do this all natural, yall rock! This shit hurts. I was checked at 2am. Was still a 2 and 60% thinned. They think thr cervidil slipped around some. Anyways. At 3:15 am they started the pitocin. Feeling the contractions very regularly and steady. Baby is doing good so far. The doctor should be in between 6 & 7 to check me again.

7;45am. Well i just got my epidural and they also have turned off the pitocin. My doctor is across town in a c-section and they are afraid the pitocin will make me change too quickly before he finishes surgery. even without the pitocin I'm having intense, regular xontractions. Doctor seems to think he'll be here around 10:30!!!! Oh and im a 4-5 and totally thinned.

12:05pm - well darn, i fell asleep as soon as i got tge epi and the contractions slowed after a while. But im at a 7 now with the pitocon running again. Baby should be here veryyyy soon ladies!! Ill post pics and another update asap. :)

@mrsstanley_x2 hope all is going well with your induction today!

12:40pm - Im an 8!! Woot woot. Lets go baby!

3:13 he's here

Comments