i may rip his head off!

So most of you may know I don't talk to my mom for many reasons and haven't for about 5 yrs now. My dad and stepmom(my patents) watch her on the weekends for us so both hubby and I can work. Well today my sister had a football game(she is a cheerleader) so my biological mom and dad were both there. My mom asked to take my daughter around to show her off and stuff, my dad let her! She has probly seen her 10x in the 10 months since my daughter has been born so once a month. I was livid!!! My kid doesn't know her and she sure as hell doesn't know my kid! I don't even know how my dad thought that was a good idea! I know he doesnt like confrontation and neither do I but when it comes to my kid, I don't care what people say! After I calmed down I txtd my dad letting him know how I feel about what happened today. I know he meant well but he also knows how I feel about her so I thought he wouldn't let that happen, but I was wrong! I am so freaking mad!!!! X( X(

Comments

• :-( I'm sorry hun I would be upset to
  • Ahhhh I'd be so pissed!!! That's how my hubby & I feel about his mother and I would freak the f#*k out if she had my kid. You and your husband need to have a talk with your dad about this so it doesn't happen again.
  • @frantastic yes we def are! I know he didn't mean anything by it but like hubby said tonight to us its like having a complete stranger have our kid and obviously my dad wouldn't allow that, he just doesn't understand how big of a roll she doesn't play in our lives, no matter how hard he tries to think it.
  • I understand. My mil is a meth addict and I don't want her around my child. My husband has told her and the rest of his family that we don't want her around but his sister constantly tries to bring her around and let her see her grandson. His sister is an enabler and is one of those religious people who think you can pray people better. It's frustrating when people don't respect your wishes.
  • @frantastic yea I have told her how I feel about the whole situation and let her hold her while I'm around, but I don't let her out of my sight. It would've been one thing if my dad could see her while she had her but she was sitting higher than them in the stands. Ugh!! I've been contemplating how much we want her in our daughters life and this may be the straw that broke the camels back on how we stand.