NOVEMBER or early DECEMBER 2012

edited September 2012 in Third Trimester
How r yall ladies doing?? My due date is Dec 1 2012 but baby is measuring almost 2 wks bigger so im thinking November my doctor doesnt want to change my dd she says there really is no difference in changing it ? But as of my due date i am 30wks 2days with a babyboy named Joseph Matthew. I just started getting my emotional symptoms back. Besides that and the occasional morning sickness a couple of times a week i feel ok. My stomach feels huge!!!! I get a lot of Braxton hicks and doctor said my baby has dropped. He dropped way before Jake did. So i will be a penguin in no time =) sorry so long how r you guys doing??

Comments

• Im a penguin.. I waddle around at work like crazy lol.. My.back and feet hurt.. Lil Byntlee is already head down. I feel way more pressure/pains with this.lil guy than my others.. My sonograms say hes due Nov 26 which.is only 2 days off :). My last baby.measured 2 weeks ahead but he was only 7.1 at birth at 39w.. I believe Byntlee will be 8lbs and have TONS of hair with all this heartburn I have
  • im due nov 27th i have serious back ache all the time and i am so tired!! im measuring just under 2 weeks over, but im not worried because my son was the same and i was told he would be about 10/11lb as i had him at 42weeks! he was actually 7lb 13oz so just perfect!
    i am however worried about how i am having this baby as my last was an emergency csection and i dont know what im doing this time yet!
  • @Karla_with_a_K ugh I hate the back pains =( Joseph is head down too already n he dropped =/ i had horrible heartburn with Jake and he was bald lol but i delivered him at 36ish wks and i have baddd heartburn now hopefully he has hair lol
    @denois im tired too =( i have to take two one to two hours naps otherwise i dont make it through the day. Im doing a vbac bc i delivered my son emergebcy c section too but now im doing vbac im scared but i want a vaginal birth =)
  • I'm due November 27th and the heartburn is terrible!!! Back kills me & I am forever tired. Other than that I guess I'm feelin pretty great :) it's all worth it I guess :)
  • @gabbydoo18 it sure it i just cant wait to hold my babyboy
  • @SalasMommy Same here!!! I can not wait until my baby boy is here. :)
  • i wish i cld have a nap but iv got a very active 15month old who keeps me busy!! as bad as it sounds i dont know if i do want a vaginal birth the thought of it scares the life out of me! i was so naieve with my first son that i didnt even think about the fact i had to give birth and then i went into be induced and i still sont think it hit me what i was expected to do lol! so this time around im really freakin out!
  • Due November 30th I think I have spd and my beautiful daughter loves to sit on my bladder and on sciatic nerve my feet hurt from time to time baby is measuring right on schedule and last weigh in she was 3.4 lbs so I'm pretty sure she weighs a ton now I had a doctors appt but I drove all the way there (which is like 45 minutes from where I live) to get there and I have to pay for parking .. No cash on me so I had to leave and go home to reschedule so it will be probably a few weeks before ill be able to go back because this place is hard to get a appointment