I want fake boobs!!!!!! lol

edited September 2012 in Postpartum Health
I want a Boob job so bad!!!! I'm about to stop breastfeeding and I can already tell its not gonna be a pretty thing :( imma need a good bra and can't find any good ones in my size anywhere

Comments

• Breastfeeding doesnt ruin yuur boobs...

Pregnancy itself does, they prepare themselves for breastfeeding.. inturn stretching and such.
  • Yea but breastfeeding is keeping them full and round and when you stop is when they sometimes droop :( @caroline8_p
  • I want one too!
  • They would have drooped anyway if you hadnt decided to bf. (I sound rude! Lol, im really not being rude).
  • Mine are a hot mess too lol...all these girls are posting about DDD!!! like dang it can you give me like half of that lol :) and being pregnant and nursing for the last three years (and preggo again now) THERE IS NO HOPE FOR MY TATAS LOL :)
  • Ahhhhh I want some too lol.
  • Did u use a good bra at all times? I use my bra 24/7 ever since I got my boobs because that's how u keep the skin from stretching n sagging...

Get some! Ur boobs will be huge since they are already big lol
  • Wearing a bra 24/7 is a myth to keep boobs from sagging.

In reality, unless you get multiple boob jobs t hecrest of your life, boobs naturally sag. There are these strings (is what I will call them) that are pulled tight while younger, but as you age.. those strings naturally loosen, thus the sag.

I just watched this on Dr. Oz
  • I want one too!
  • I have f size boobs and I wear a bra or sports top 24/7 mainly because I can't handle the feeling of the weight of them... and after 2 babies and breast feeding they are still roughly where they should be :-) but I want a reduction and lift cos I would love to comfortably go braless
  • I'm a B cup and my boobs never got any bigger while pregnant with either one of my kids and didn't even get bigger when I was breastfeeding. I feels like god just does not want me to have bigger boobs! LOL
  • Lane Bryant does custom bra size.

My cousin is a 40HH (Yes. Double H) , she always had big boobs, her two kids just made them a little bigger. I can ask her where she gets her bras made.
  • @Caroline8_p I have to disagree with you completely. My breasts did not change in size during pregnancy at all, I did not even have to buy a new bra, they did not change until I used cabbage leaves to dry my milk up. I went from a d cup my entire adult life to an a cup after breast feeding...even the surgeons I saw were in shock and every dr I talked to said bfing had a huge part in it, though I blame the cabbage leaves...ill still be breast feeding with this baby but will def get a boon job after we are done having kids!!
  • @kenzie0713 agreed. mine didn't change at all either. Bf will definitely make them saggy
  • I to want a boob job. Mine are ok, but a lift and a little bigger would be nice. Lol.
  • I want one too! Luckily my boobs never sagged after my kids but they are small
  • @coltensmomma I told my mom today I wanted a Boob job/ lift and she said for me to look into it...hope she hellos me it on getting it cause I really want it

@myHEARTZx3 no I didn't use a good bra wish I would have tho...I was always braless and pantieless when I was pregnant lol...did you get urs done before you had kids? I just want then to be perky not too big

@tinka1326 I want to go bra less too!!!!