weight lost

edited September 2012 in Health
I'm a plus size women, and I want to start trying to lose weight, but don't know where to start. I'm 254 I at least get down to 200 and after that tone everything up. What are some good diets and exercise. I have a month old son so the exercise have to be something I can do with him because I don't have anyone to watch him.

Comments

• I lost loads of weight on slimming world. I doubt you have it in USA but you cam google it. You can eat loads and loads and will think there is no way it'll work but in my first week alone I lost 7lb. In 3 months I lost nearly 3 stone. I'm definitely going back on it after my pp check. Good luck xxx
  • I do not believe in "diet" as on going in a diet to lose weight then going back to normal in will always come back. U need to change your life style just start eating healthier things u knew u can continue founder and be the example for the rest of your family :). The first thing is soda None of us need it try removing that slowly and increase the water intake! And of u want some healthy but normal recipes without having to cut out the things out bodies need look at eat yourself skinny it's a really great blog that has amazing things. And as far as workout start by going on walk with your baby he gets fresh air u get the workout.
  • Yeah, that's it. They have some great recipes online. It's a really easy food plan. Xxx
  • Also one thing slimming world says is its nit a diet,.its a lifestyle change. Xxx
  • I am 195 and have finally decided its time to start making changes... I've stopped buying soda, cut down the sugar I have in my cups of tea by half, started adding veggies to meals I wouldn't normally (eg grating carrot and zucchini into spaghetti sauce) buying more fruit and less junk so when I want a snack I have don't have the option to eat junk so it's either fruit or nothing, started being more physically active with the kids.. all small steps but I already feel less bloated and better within myself so I'm then less tempted to eat junk. I'm slowly changing the diet of the whole family
  • Im currently at 226, but 6 weeks ago i was 246. My goal is to get to 170/180. Im using the app my fitnesspal, along with lots of other ladies on here. its really helping! Basically ive cut out white bread, pasta and white rice, and am using the app to count calories. ive also started to incorporate gentle exercise... if you want, we can be weight loss buddies. Get the app myfitnesspal and add me, my name on there is flabulesslulu. you can do this!
  • Join us on myfitnesspal!