just ate the best bake potato ever lol

edited September 2012 in Food
I ate the whole thing skin and all lol. It was from wendys and it had the basic butter sour cream and chives lol and little salt.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2012
    Lol I want another. I have potatoes,sour cream,and green onion. I wonder if ranch dressing is better subsutite for butter??? Maybe @mama_kat
  • I love a good baked potato but they take so darn long to cook. So I rarely make them.
  • Lol I cheat and microwave mine lol. You can either A stick it in a bowl of hot water for about 10mins maybe littlw longer or B wrap paper towels around or wash cloth and microwave. For about the same time. Jab with fork to see if its done. @1stwoodsbaby
  • Oh really? Neat. Does it taste the same as actual putting it in the oven?
  • edited September 2012
    No not really; u can put them in. Pan and brown it a little bit. I left little bacon grease and stuck the potatoes in it for a few min and rolled it around lol.@1stwoodsbaby I just made some found just enough butter for me and hubby to share. My tater had butter,ranch,bacon, hickory smokedswisscheese, little shredde taco cheese, salt, pepper. It was delicous. The ranch made up for the sour cream I thought I had. @mama_kat
  • edited September 2012
    @mom2ing damn you now I want a frosty and fries from wendys!!!! I dont think ill be able to convince hubby to go though.
  • During my pregnancy, I love eating at wendys. Ur right, their baked potatoe is so good but I dont eat the skin tho. I also like their chili mmmm. I want some now lol
  • edited September 2012
    Oh boy that was my thing when I was pregnant with my first. I was an assistant manager there so II'd eat free and that's all I ate when pregnant. I'd even bring eggs in and in the mornings make the potato into home fries with onions and pepper(from the chili mix). Mmm, it 3 am here and now I want one:) they taste especially good when they just come out of the oven:)
    My grandmother used to use the wet papertowel to make potatoes in the microwave it works great:) I do 6 min per potato and flip halfway thru.
  • @mom2ing lol no I didn't but.he did go get me a milk shake and curly fries last night lol.
  • @Mom2ing I've never had vodka sauce is it good?
    @morgdeebee I love there new sea salt hand cut fries there the best lol ooo deep the fry in the frosty. Lol its really good.
    @nylasmommy that's where the nutrition is at lol.
    @sehra4177 that sound delicous.