Back in the E.R.

edited September 2012 in Health
I am beyond stressed about my health right now. I am not on my period so why am I having cramps, alot of pelvic pain, pain in my back, aches where my kidneys are! WTF is wrong with me?!!!!!

Comments

• You're in the right place to hopefully get some answers. I hope you feel better soon!
  • @Mijita thank you, this is my 3rd time this month for the same thing and I was just here a week ago.
  • @Captivated @Mama_Kat @HomeBirthAdvocate just thought I would tag you ladies.
  • Im going through the same thing for about 9 months now. I went to my gynecologist, Nephrologist and urologist. I was told one of my kidneys wasn't working, the other had a cyst and had tiny stones. However, I was also told that was not the cause of my pain. Let me know what they tell you because I am looking for answers too. Feel better.
  • Goodness sakes! Hopefully they'll figure it out this time!
  • @Crisjoe, thank you. I am gonna ask them to run as many test possible and I don't care how time consuming it may be. Atleast you have answers to what's going on with you, I don't. They gave me vicodin last week and after 2 days I poured them down the toilet because my body is getting use to them so I have nothing for pain. If I find out anything tonight I will definately tag you and let you know.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Unfortunately, they are not going to be able to run as many tests, however time consuming, because their job is to protect people from immediately life threatening situations and medical difficulties. Running the tests is your primary care physician's job and they will likely send you home again and tell you to follow up. Frustrating, huh! :( Hope you feel better!
  • @captivated you are right! I am crying and shaking because I'm really upset. My BP is up.....111/64 and that is high for me because I normally have a very low BP (60's & 70's). All the P.A. said was that because I came here already that they are gonna go off those test results & just let me go home & if I have any more pain then to come back......WTF! I am so scared that something is internally wrong as far as my female parts.
  • I'm sorry hun. Er tests are extremely expensive so they won't run anything unrelated to your issue. Please go to your doctor for further testing so you can get some answers.
  • Go to your primary and have him write a script for a CT scan of your abdomen/pelvis with contrast. That should show some results.
  • A good option as well considering your pain is to talk to your ob about doing a diagnostic laparoscopy. Will show more than any visual test available. If anything is going on, they will see it. Such as endometriosis, etc.
  • @Mijita @Chrisjoe @Mama_Kat @captivated I was able to get an appointment to see my Dr and he put in a referral to OB/GYN. My appt isn't until the 23rd though. My dr is so slow at times, he told me that there is no need to do another lapraoscopy (had it done in May of this year) because nothing came back the first time and that nothing can change so drastically that fast.....ugh! Such a douche....lol. But I just wanted to update you ladies.
  • Ooh my gosh what an ass what is he God he can't say if anything has changed until he looks at it. You never know. I mean most likely nothing live threatening may change that fast but if something is going on it would be best to see before it gets horrible and not reversible. I am sorry your not doing well hopefully there will be more answers at the next app.