Waiting for AF-Day 65 FINALLY

edited November 2012 in Health
Just seems like every month AF is late. I should have started Wednesday, by Thursday for sure. I had some cramps last night, thought it was coming, then nothing. Its annoying as all holy hell waiting every month. Grrr.

Comments

• Maybe your cycle is just changing and instead of 28 days you're more of a 32 day cycle now, or something. If I remember correctly, you DON'T want to be pg right now, right? Hope you see her soon.
  • Well i havent had sex since before the last time af was here. My cycles use to be around 34 days before my daughter. When i was younger it was like 60days. After my daughter my periods became more regular. But i still have an occasional like 42 days. Or last month was 30days. Theyre all over the place sometimes.

Back in hs i thought i was having just another long cycle until 2months passed and still nothing. Then a week later i was in class when it hit me. Pain. The most horrible pain ever then a gush. Of blood. I was hemorrhaging. I was bleeding through a super tampon and pad and onto my clothes every 30-45 mins and had huge clots. I honest to god believe i had a miscarriage but i was too scared to go to the dr. I had taken a hpt after af hadnt showed and it had an extremely faint line so we figured it had been an evap.

Sorry I'm rambling. Some things just jog my memories. And this one i haven't really shared too much.

@rtmommy
  • Oh, wow. It's so hard having irregular cycles. I was never regular until I had my son. I used to just tell the doc 28 days because I figured that was normal. Lol Have you tried the red raspberry leaf capsules? They really helped regulate me after I had my D&C and my cycles got messed up. At least you don't have to worry about being pregnant for now. :) And share whatever you want. Us preglies are supportive and you know that :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive never tried it @rtmommy and ive tried bc but never stuck to it. But out of 7yrs of having sex and not really being on bc I've only had 2 babies. Don't get me wrong, im perfectly fine with only 2 right now, its just shocking that thats all. I havent been with many guys. Mostly jusy one, who osnt the father of either child, and we never use condoms. We have been active on and off for 6years now. IF I had a miscarriage it was his though.

@mama_kat i could never go off an app to even guess
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah, those are some interesting numbers. You would think you'd have a lot more kids by now. Hah. The red raspberry worked really well for me. If your cycles are a concern to you, why not give it a shot? The worst side effect I had from them was burps that tasted like tea. Lol
  • @rtmommy for now since i know im not pg ill leave it alone. Sometimes its nice not having af for a while. I feel like she's coming but wednesday i felt like she was too. Idk. No migraine yet tho like i normally get.
  • whatever works for you. it IS nice not getting her for a while. :)
  • I have never been normal either. I was on bc to have a "regular" period. Now after having my daughter, who will be 11 months on the 8th. She is mia right now. I got my first pp period a month and a half after having her and she showed her ugly face every 2 weeks until I hit 6 months pp and then I hadn't had af for 2 months and she finally showed and was normal bleeding. I once again didn't get one in Sept and I am not prego I took a test yesterday. My app says I have a 14 day cycle lol.
  • Well im now on day 31 which i guess is still in normal range. Im still waiting for af who is still being stubborn. Could just be the stress of this new job.
  • The wait continues
  • AF is a b****....it's just plain rude to not be punctual. :)
  • Im annoyed as f--k. I just wish it'd start already inatead of waiting and not knowing.
  • Day 34 still nothing
  • edited October 2012
    how annoying for you >=/
  • Even though i havent had sex since before AF in august, should i still test just to be positive im not? @rtmommy
  • if you're worried about it, yes. it will at least ease your mind to know your cycle is just out of whack and not that you're pg. a dollar could help you relax. :)
  • @rtmommy im not stressing about it really but then i think of all them ladies that had their "period" and were pregnant and didnt know. Butvi had taken an hpt when AF was a day late last month and it was neg.
  • hmm. could have been too early depending on when you ovulated...and with how weird your cycle is, who knows.
  • edited October 2012
    @rtmommy im just really annoyed by it. Because if that wasnt really a period I'd be like 9wks already but i havent had symptoms which i had pretty bad with my pregnancies. Only thing lately is tiredness and food just doesn't appeal to me anymore. But i just recently started a very tiring job working with food all day.
  • hmm. it's weird. but every pregnancy is different, so you could be. grab a dollar store test. you don't want to end up on "i didn't know i was pregnant" lol ;)
  • Lol i'll try Walmart 88¢ hpt @rtmommy
  • sounds good!
  • Im off work today so im just gonna get stuff done at home. I'll buy one tomorrow(i work at Walmart) on my break. @rtmommy
  • haha. you've waited this long. why not a little longer. ;)
  • @rtmommy if i thought i was prego i would have already done peed on a stick. But I'm gonna take one just to rule that out, but if i am, oh well.
  • Lol. Yeah, I hear you. Doesn't hurt to rule it out so you really have no worries. I used to have a really crazy cycle. I never knew when I was going to start. Surprise every month. Haha
  • @rtmommy dont you just love surprises?
  • And its not that i dont want another right now, its just my life is so complicated and busy that its really not ideal.