Just applied my first ItWorks tummy thing. **24hr Pic Added**

***Ok, Not MUCH of a difference. This is just the first use though, I will take more pics as mentioned above.

Before and After Side
BeforeAfterSide

24hrs After
24hrs After

Comments

• Im curious about them to!
  • what's is it???
  • Ok, took the wrap off. Looks like I slimmed a little, will update with pics soon, want to put them side by side.
  • Hurry... And post the pics
  • I bought some off @corinnanicole but I haven't used them yet. I'm excited to see your results:)
  • I really didn't measure right... so I'm just going to ixnay that! Lol
  • So its a wrap?
  • Where can you buy it?
  • I can def tell a difference!
  • I can see the difference, that's great! I'm excited now:)
  • I just googled it works. Plastic wrap and bengay does the same thing! When I was joining the army my recruiter made me do it to lose a couple inches on my waist.
  • It worked and smelled minty lol
  • Looks good! I'm going to have to try the plastic wrap and bengay now
  • Saran wrap is really bad for you, it has chemicals that seep into the body. Im a little sad they suggested it.

But I saw alternatives to this, like icy hot or bengay.. thats exactly what it feels like, lol.

I suggest an ace bandage instead of plastic wrap.
  • Oh, I got my (1) one time use on ebay for $25.
  • @Chels this smells minty too. It really probably is the same thing.
  • Wow! I can really see a difference! :)
  • Remember drinks LOTS of water!! Half your body weight in ounces. :)
  • I will tommorow, I have to go to bed now :/ I forgot that part til I was already at target.
  • Here are my results if anyone wants to see..
    Photobucket
  • edited September 2012
    Is this more for like, hmmmm how can I say this without being rude, well is it like for just not being able to lose your baby weight or like will it help with my loose skin on my stomach...I need my stomach to tone up cause I've lost my weight just need that loose skin gone @caroline8_p
    @CorinnaNicole
  • @newmomma13 Yes they do help tighten loose skin! A lot of people use the body applicators (wraps) after they lost a lot of weight from the lap band or exercising. There was this one girl that was on the Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition name Ashley Johnson and she lost A LOT of weight but ended up with loose skin under her armpits. She was approached by someone selling the wraps and tried them and now her loose skin under her arm pits is gone & tightened! :)
  • @newmomma13 Here are some pics of the wraps tightening loose skin..
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Does the bengay really work??
  • Is this real like for real if so I want it
  • @Roxy yes its really for real! The pic above is really my real results using 6 wraps. I didnt do anything different but use those wraps & drink a lot of water like you're supposed to. I was really shocked & amazed at what 1 wrap did after 72hrs. I have pics of my progression from when I started and then 2hrs later then 12hrs later, 24hrs later etc. & each pic had progression. These wraps have boosted me to start on a healthy path. I don't drink sodas anymore because of all the bad toxins in it. I drink a protein shake that the company also sells to replace a meal I take Greens which also the company sells & it has your 8+ servings of fruit and vegetables, just 2 little scoops in water and drink. It helps alkalize you're body. & also so some slight exercise. I started doing all this after my 6th wrap because I want to maintain it. I love stepping on my scale and watching those numbers get lower & lower & I have to say thanks to It Works! :)
  • & our products are 100% natural! :)
  • Updated Pic at top!