clomid

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
can someone please explain to me exactly how you take clomid 50mg tablets

Comments

• They are tablets you take by mouth..um..is that really what you meant?
  • yes i know what rhey are! basically my friend was given them by the docstor last year she took them got pregnant and then lost the baby at 4months she left it a while and now wants to start takikg them again, but she only has the pills in the little packet and not the box and she cant remember when she took them! ahe looked online and has been given a loas of different times 3-7 5-9 days of cycle! i told her to go back to the docs but she wont as she didnt like her doc so i wanted to see if someone on here cld tell her exactly when and how to take them! i dont know anything at all about them so i dont want to tell her the wrong info or for her to follow some dodgy instructions online as i dont know if they can do her damage?!
  • @trixiesmom8 sorry didnt really explain what i meant in my first post!
  • Lol gotcha!! Sorry I made my answer sound rude or stupid lol. I took it last Dec, but I only took it one round and honestly can't remember how I took it. I wanna say I took it once a day, but don't remember how long it was for. I had a chemical pregnancy and then got pregnant with our daughter a month later.