pregnancy question

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
im 8 wks pp tomorrow and hardly bf anymore but when i went to my 6wk pp check up, i told her we've been having sex since 3wks pp but have been using the pull out method. she said i should start my period that wk and when i do, to start my first bc pill. well i never started and finally started cramping and didnt start. i decided this past wk to take a test and it was neg. a site i looked at said to test 3-4wks after first time having sex so i did and was just 4wks after. ive been noticing what looks like ovulation discharge..clear and a lot of it (so much i thought my period came). well two days ago, i noticed light pink blood on my pad and assumed af came but no blood after that. i had sex and still no blood and majority of cramping went away. my question is even though my test was neg and i took it thinking maybe i got preg at 3wks pp.. could i be in the implantation process and got preg from between weeks 4-7? how soon after what seems like implantation can i test? also, im due to have my gallbladder removed friday. if i am preg, would it hurt the baby? they gave me a preg test in the ER when i went but they used my urine and the implantation process would be too early to get a pos right? sorry for all the questions. has anyone experienced tons of clear discharge and it resolve in a bfp? @captivated @RTmommy @homebirthadvocate @mom2ING thanks!

Comments

• I would venture to guess your hormones are still returning to normal. There's no way for your doc to estimate when your period will come. If you are, gallbladder surgery is fine during pregnancy. It is done laparoscopically which is safe. I had my appendix out when I was six months :) Request a blood test prior to surgery as that will be accurate at this point. ask for a quantitive, not a qualitive. This gives the exact beta levels.
  • It's hard to know how your cycle is going to be since you're so soon PP. You could just be getting back to normal. I wish I could remember how long after I got AF PP, but it was almost 5 years ago. Ask for the bloodtest like captivated said. That's the only real way to know for now.
  • thank you ladies! i knew i could count on you.