parent choice sensitive wipes

edited October 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
My friend had given me a back of parent choice sensitive wipes because for some reason made her eczema act up. So I was using them and my son got a rash from them. I didn't think it was from the wipes at first but then I remember he got it once I used the wipes. He has only had a rash once and that was when he was like a week old and he's one now. Has anyone ever expirienced this happen with the sensitive wipes from Parent choice?

Comments

• No...I used pampers sensitive for my son...I started buying the parents choice sensitive wipes & theyve been working fine...sorry :-/
    What wipes did you use before?
  • edited October 2012
    I use pampers but since my friend gave me the pack I just decide to use them. He's never had a reaction to any wipes including scented. So I found it weird he had a reaction to parent choice. @reemama
  • @mom2ing yeah they are cheap. I've never bought them I've always bought pampers. I thought I was over thinking that it could be the wipes but I threw them away anyways. Am also.going to tell my friend to stop getting that brand
  • Worked fine for my lo
  • They bother my daughters Skin she does best with pampers but she can't use the scented once. Well at least u know it will clear up if u no longer use them. I'm sorry hope ur lo feels better soon!
  • Every wipes give my daughter a rash, sensitive or not i have to rinse them out before i use them.
  • My son has bad eczema and we use those wipes. I love em! Your lo may have a bad reaction to them though :(
  • Huggies wipes give Riley a rash. Leo was fine with them although it isn't a brand I use often and I don't get them at all now for Riley
  • @mommylovessparkle have you tried making your own wipes?

@captivated yeah he did but his rash is gone now

@littlenat86 huggies didn't do nothing to my son but I prefer pampers
  • @Jules yes he is fine now it cleared up pretty quick
  • Yeay! That's great. At least now u know but I was sad to find out when it happened to Scarlett because they are cheaper but still work well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter had a box From my babyshower n i used it & it was fine on my Baby bottom. The only bad thing about the wipes is that it drys out fast and not as soft.