just now..

edited October 2012 in Babies
..lowered her crib lol. She will be 11 months old on the 8th. It wasn't too bad, until she started knocking things off her wall and playing with the stuff on top of her book case...obviously all stuff that wouldn't hurt her. So we decided to lower her crib finally.

Comments

• haha I lowered Lilys months ago because she would lean over the edge and I thought she was going to fall out! Im jealous you didnt have to do it for so long! I hate doing anything with the crib even changing the sheets is a pain!
  • I just start with the crib lowered from the beginning! lol :)
  • @lilliansmom Omg! I HATE changing the sheet it is a pain! What kind of crib do you have?
    @wilsomom @joshuaswifey_711 I never thought to do that, oh well. We almost made it a year without having to lol.
  • the fastest way to change a crib sheet is pick up one end of the mattress, put the sheet on facing the bottom (as if you were putting the sheet upside down), then lift that end up into the air, flip the mattress over from end to end and fit the other end of the sheet on. I hope that made sense.
    Mines just a regular crib, not sure what it's called lol
  • @wilsomom so you are flipping the mattress over every time you change the sheet?
  • I totally forgot when I put mine back together for my daughter that it has the two levels and so did what the other ladies did and started at the low setting lol
  • @wilsomom I will have to do that so not one side gets overly used.
    @tinka1326 lol oh well..now you don't have to lower it.