Girl gone missing (presuned abducted) in Wales UPDATE IN COMMENTS

A five year old girl has gone missing in Wales. Her name is April Jones and she was last seen climbing into a "light coloured van" before it drove off. I can't even imagine what her parents are going through but who let's their five year play out on the street at 7.30pm? I may be overprotective, I just hope she is found safe and nothing terrible has happened to her. Prayers for April Jones x

Comments

• Absolutely awful but yes, again, where were mum & dad?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So they arrested a 46 year old man at 4.30pm today in connection with the abduction. He is known to the family although not a relation (as she appeared to willingly get in the vehicle they thought she may know the person). He was found walking 2 miles outside the village and a van fitting the description seen by the other children has also been located and is being searched. Poor little April still hasn't been found and the search is ongoing. I hope she hasn't been harmed I really do x
  • That man has now been charged with her murder and police are still searching for her body. my heart breaks for her, sweet, sweet angel xxx
  • I know :-( scared to check the news but they obviously have sufficient evidence he has murdered her to charge him with abduction, murder and perverting the course of justice. There have been forensics officers at his house the last couple if days.... I'm guessing they found something. Makes me so sad, poor little angel, I just hope they find her soon xx