sour candy and spicy foods

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I've been wanting sour candys and spicy things not together but those are the things I've been wanting and I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy but ill put of with the burning mouth for the spicy thing that sounds good. Anyone else have these cravings?

Comments

• I meant ill put up with the burning mouth**
  • i dnt hun but i crave macdonalds well hamburgers from there but was veggie for 7 yrs lol
  • I'm constantly craving sour candy!!! I have been eating more spicy foods also, and I'm a wimp too, but its soo yummy...
  • @mum2b0811 I like in n out cheeseburgers
  • omg i want hamburger now
  • Yes! I LOVE the sour patch watermelon candies And all I've wanted lately is steak and spicy food, like chipotle or homemade soft tacos or spicy chicken tenders from Popeye's. I love it and then the next day I'm popping tums to get rid of the heartburn. But I find it worth it. :)
  • @aug22baby I had sour puunch straws and I was all to my husband I want sour patch kids he's all you have sour candy right there and I was like yeah but its not sour patch kids and he's all I'm broke babe wait till Thursday and ill buy you some. So I had to settle for the candy I already had. And he bought spicy doritos and normaly they look alright but I like the nacho ones better and last night I couldn't help myself I had to just eat some and they tasted soo good haha. its soo strange how these things happen. Sorry babbling on with these pointless stories
  • @mum2b0811 I'm sorry. Have you been eating meat or staying veggie?
  • eating meat for my baby
  • @musicmomma I haven't experienced heartburn yet (knock on wood) but tacos doo sound pretty good! And the closest popeyes to me is an hour away so I have to settle for kfc which I was craving the other day and I have eaten at chipotle the most out of all the other places I crave chipotle like crazy
  • my boyfriend laughs at me cuz my mouth will be burning and I'll ask him to get me milk, and he's like "you know you can't eat that stuff, you always complain" LOL
  • @mum2b0811 you say its for the baby but I know its for you and your cravings haha I'm just kidding that's good tho that your eating meat for your baby. Goo get a hamburger(:
  • nearset macdonalds is 2 hours away its 10.29 n i dnt drive
  • @aug22baby haha that's funny I don't complain about it but I throw little fits about how I only want certain foods certain ways then we will go get the food and I won't want it anymore so he laughs and makes fun of me about that
  • Yep same exact craving about a month ago. Really sour candy that I could never eat before & super hot & spicey food. Now I've been on a baked potato fix & fruit here lately..mmmmmm
  • @mum2b0811 awee): were do you live that mcdonalds is soo far. Its 2:30 pm were I live
  • @Tlg81 atleast its good food your craving I don't crave fruit but its the only healthy thing I can eat right now.and I only like fried potatoes of course haha but the other day mashed potatoes sounded good
  • @mum2b0811 ohh I see. I'm sorry hun if. I could bring you a burger I would. I know how it feels to want something and not be able to get it. Everything in my town closes early and by the time I want it its closed
  • well hubby bout 2 weeks ago brought me home 18 hamburgers lol i ate them in 2 days
  • @mum2b0811 what a good hubby that is sooo many burgers thoo I can't imagine eating that many ide probably get sick. I've been getting full soo fast like I can be soo hungry and eat a little bit and be as full as I would be on a thanksgiving dinner. I also have been craving spaghetti a lot and today I want stew
  • i cant eat alot now since 15 weeks i get full really quick
  • @mum2b0811 is that normal? Same thing happens to me but I'm going to be 9weeks tomorrow
  • i dunno got midwife fri so il ask her
  • Sour patch kids and troll worms :)
  • @mum2b0811 how far along are you
  • @mscheyla troll worms are goood
  • 15 weeks 5 days
  • i eat sour skittles all the time..the baby goes crazy everytime i eat them lol
  • i have been craving the smell of air freshener