Almond Milk.... ?

So what does everyone do with almond milk?????? Besides drink it. Is there a way to use it up? I dont like milk, never have, my 4 year old likes it and my 1 year old is not too fond of it. So I figured maybe we would like almond milk... well I was disgusted by it, hubby wont try it, 1 year old throws the cup, and when I gave it to my 4 year old he told me it was old milk and he was not drinking it. It was expensive and I dont want to just throw it away, is there any way to use it up? any recipes for it?

Comments

• You can just use it to replace regular milk in any recipe, like pancakes or biscuits and what not. You could also use it in cereal or oatmeal and add sugar. Did you get the regular almond milk or the vanilla? The vanilla or chocolate are easier on the taste buds .;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Did you buy just the plain almond milk, or the vanilla flavored? The vanilla one is much better, in my opinion! Also we mix the chocolate almond milk with some coconut milk, it's super yummy!
  • @Wilsomom @Mama_Kat @ashley_smashley I got the vanilla unsweetened one... maybe that is why is tastes so blah! If I put it in recipes to replace the milk does it make it taste "vanillay" I dont want to put it in like mac and cheese and then it makes it tastes funny. Thanks for all the input, I'm def going to try it in a milk shake or smoothie and see how it is.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes if you got the unsweetened one that is why lol.....b/c vanilla almond milk is so good, and the regular too I think. All my kids love it :-)