♥ hazels 9 month pics and update ♥

edited October 2012 in Ages & Stages
hey everyone! hazel had her 9 month check up and i don't know her exact measurements because they told me in cm and kg and when i asked the assistant she said she would be back and tell me and forgot! lol but i know it was 8.4something KG and seventy something cm :-)) her doc says she is in the 98th percentile for height and 56th for weight. looks like we got another big kid. my son was always off the charts. daddy has some strong genes.

hazel been walking and getting better and better each day. her new thing is that she knows how to play peek a boo by hiding and yells out boo to us! :X she has 8 teeth now :D my baby is growing so fast.

she is so attached to me its not even funny. we did her 9 month pics and it was difficult(just like her 3 month and 6 month pics lol) she got all dressed up with her custom outfit by @rosiepie which i love love love! but everytime we sit her down she would crawl and try to get back to me. we got mostly serious pics and only two where she was smiling...but one was her goofy scrunchy face and the other one was she was laughing because i stood behund the camera and she was chasing me. she was tired it was 5pm and usually takes a nap at that time. i think i'm gonna dress her up again and try taking my own pics lol

hows my december babies doing? i don't see much of u all here anymore besides @jules @angel26

this was her face through the whole shoot LOL and this is how she stares at everyone

@mrz_jackson heres the pics..can't see the leg warmers in these shots tho
@nylasmommy @juliansmommy @pregnantelf @newmomma13

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Soo cute were doing scarletts pictures closer to 1. I can't wait to find something cute for her to wear. :)
  • edited October 2012
    @jules ahh can't wait to see them. i do her pics every three months...i started that tradition with my oldest who is 9 lol

these were supposed to be for her invitations but i might take them again myself lol

@mama_kat :X :X ty
  • lol her daddy got STRONG genes. my kids are only 1/4 black. their dad is 1/2. and being in hawaii we are always in the sun..i get dark myself lol

taryn is beautiful :X
  • Oh that's great ! We take picture every 3 months too for this book thing I have but the 1 year Old once will be more special so I'm going to try get her something new to wear.
  • Tooooooooo precious!!!!!!!!!! She's getting so big
  • She soo pretty an the outfit turned out awesome!!
  • She is so pretty!!
  • @Mama_Kat maybe..or he can be even fairer. lol of all 3 of my kids hazel is the darkest. shes the same color as they are now but they were lighter when they were babies haha

@newmomma13 thanks and she is! everyone thinks shes 1
    @Mrz_Jackson thanks. of course i think the pics are cute but i am not happy with them. i take better pics myself. but thats my hazel for u. she don't like strangers
    @1stWoodsBaby TY! :X
  • edited October 2012
    I think there adorable thats how my baby is gona be this month wen i do hers shes walking perfectly so i no i wont keep her still an she wont smile at anyone
  • I love the pictures :x shes super cute. I cant believe Hazel is walking & has more teeth than Nyla lol.
  • So cute! Lots of teeth wow! We only have 4!
  • so awesome! Love the pics and baby looks adorable!
  • @mrz_jackson lol I can't wait to see her pics and her cute outfit. Everytime hazel walks and stands she claps so her hands blocked her face other times while she was smiling.

@nylasmommy lol her 7 and 8th are just coming thru. She's gonna have a mouthful at her first bday. I wish my phone wasn't do slow so I could send u a video. I can't even watch the video u sent me because it takes too long to load :(

@ourlittlenugget TY lol

@rosiepie TY but I seriously thinking if doing some pics in my own yard. I thought she wouldn't like the outfit on but she didn't care. She just didn't like the photographer lol
  • awww I can't see the pics:(
  • @juliansmommy lol I just deleted it because it's the shoot that the pics will be for her party invites and party and pregly was the only place I showed them and didn't want them up too long. Yea I'm weird. I will email u one tho :)
  • lmfao! That's sound slike something I would do too so i totally understand;) I'll be waiting for the oic:) I bet she looks beautiful!
  • Lol she does that to she walks around waving or clapping
  • I don't see no pictures! :(
  • @mama_kat your daughter will get darker the older she gets.. When I had my first daughter by my hubby she was white now she's pretty dark.. My last post was a family pic you can see how dark she is now! My other daughter was born white and stayed white till about 16 months and she now has color!