bleeding

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
i may have asked this before but i dont think i have?!

is it normal to have bleeding each month when u wld be due on ur period? im 32 weeks and around this date every month i have bright red bleeding! only when i wipe (tmi) but baby is movin! i had an ultrasound this morning and baby was fine there! it just freaks me out every month!

Comments

• Anytime u have bright red bleeding u need to call ur doctor. So if I was u I would call.
  • I was always told at every appt if I have bright red bleeding like a period to call.
  • My sister and grandmother had they're period the whole pregnancy. If the baby is fine I wouldn't worry.
  • it's more normal to have a little spotting the very first time you miss your period. if you have bleeding throughout the pregnancy, you should mention it to your doc. could be your placenta, could be a hemorrhage behind it, could be nothing. it needs to be looked at just in case.
  • i rang and they said if im not loosing like half a tea cup then not to worry! this is literally on the toilet paper when i wipe and then it stops! its just so odd how its every 4 weeks to the day! i know that because i have a scan every 4 weeks and its usually the day before but this month its the day i had my scan! its just super annoying and always freaks me out even tho o can feel baby move etc! @everyone