Please read!!!

I may be just over reacting, but I am 34 weeks and 5 days, and yesterday I am my hubby were in the store. And he saw an older lady he work with and he introduced us, and when I walked up to her she said "Awww your in labor", I looked at her and said "No I'm not, not yet" and she said "Trust me baby I know, I can see it all in your face, are yu ready".... It kinda scared me . What could she have meant by that ? Is that superstitious?

Comments

• How are you feeling?
  • It could just be superstition but only you would know if your in labor.
  • Weird. She just sounds weird don'tover think it. how are u feeling?
  • Lol I just got out the hospital Sunday because of Preterm labor. I'm already 3cm dilated. And im on bedrest but That woman scared me
  • Tell that baby to stay in another 3 weeks lol.
  • I'm trying but I am sooo tired, I am so ready. I received the steroid shots "painful". But I can't wait... When are you due? @brodysmamma
  • Lol my son will be a year old the end of this month. Hopefully I won't be having anymore for another year or longer! I remember the end of pregnancy all too well though.
  • Well I'm on my second child. Need this to be OVER!
  • Lol I had lots of people tell me stuff.like that when I was pregnant with my daughter. I worked with a family, they were Dominican and had so many superstitious things about pregnancy. Always saying things like that and bone of it was right except the spoon fork thing (if you sit on a spoon its a girl boy fork...they cover it and you go in the room which ever you pick etc). I just thought they were weird lol. But then I met my bro in laws mom...who is Dominican too and she is the same way. Like said above you'll def know especially if its your 2nd. I thought the same thing like how will I know, even with my 3rd pregnancy, but trust me you know. I sat home all day with contractions with my 3rd and fiancee was like let's go now...I said nope I'm not ready. Around 3 pm I knew it was time we left got to the hospital at 8 cm...had him in less than an hour and a half.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat I had to buy groceries lol . I can't stay in bed all day
  • I had an old lady tell me i would have my baby that day and sure enough he was born that night at 35 weeks lol
  • @Mama_Kat okay you caught me ! No I'm joking , you got cursed out for eating , oh my ! They just put me on modified bed rest . They still let me go to school. But guess what. I lost some of my plug today
  • edited October 2012
    @doodles oh wow! That's crazy how was the bby?
  • You are so right about that Mama_Kat
  • @NewMommyNicole actually the baby was just fine. Healthy as a horse!
  • I was put on bed rest and of course having four kids already...I really couldn't follow all the way through lol. Don't feel two bad