weight loss

Since having my daughter a month ago I have lost 29 pounds! Just been eating smaller more frequent healthier meals and getting around and walking. I feel slighty more energetic and am planing on contuining. What I am doing. Got cleared by my obgyn today for post partum health and to follow up with my reg. Doctor. My goal is to lose 150 pounds. I know it won't be easy but I feel motivated I want to be healthy for my baby girl. And I know it will take a while to lose it, it took time to put on this weight and it will take time to shed it but almost 30 pounds in a month has motivated my behind :-) I wanted to lose weight but all I did was make small changes and my obgyn was impressed on tthe weight lose. I had only gained 15 pounds with my pregnancy and then I gained about 10 more the first week she was here, I had huge amount of swelling and water weight from the surgery. I am not one to be so open about such a subject as my weight but I feel since I shared the ups and downs of my pregnancy and issues with her father that this support that pregly has will be great to add to my already wonderful little motivation that has prompted me to be a healthy me for me and her =x

Comments

• Congrats! Just keep doing what your doing!! :) I have no idea how much weight I've lost since I had my lo. I feel like my weight loss has stopped, but I'm trying to eat healthier and get out and walk, but its kinda hard to do both with a 15 month old and bfing!
  • Congrats girl!
  • Way to go!!! I need to lose weight. I wanna be healthy for my girl! I wanna lose 60 lbs by Xmas.
  • Congrats hun!!! Those small changes make a big difference! \:D/
  • Thank you all :-)
  • Baby steps! Keep up the great work!
  • That's great! Keep it up. I think it's great your this for your health and your lo the live style u have is how she will be and from shall these wonderful changes it sounds like she's going to have a healthy happy life because of her best role model, her mom! Keep going never give up :)